Thread: how to read scout and battle reports

Default how to read scout and battle reports

as the tittle says, i dont know how to read those reports.

battle114.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091223/83/19/83195b10d45af37e0a541f882ea8fce3.xml.

is there a program or how do u decode these. sorry for the noobness.

Default report

looking at that report, it simply says that the troops shown are the troops in the defending valley. There aren't many troops but about 500 archers with good layers (swords, pikes, scouts, warriors) and a good attack hero will be able to win against that defense. If you are reading a scout report of a city, it will have total resources amount at the top, followed by construction (type of buildings, level of those buildings and quantity) followed by wall defense (type and quantity) then troops amount (type and quantity) and research level (type and level) im not exactly sure about the order, just going of the top of my head.
    Last edited by Crady; 12-23-2009 at 05:02 PM.
    Founder of alliance SPARTA2, server 29. Also play on server 121, officer of NVUS. Please rep me if i helped.

kk so do u know how many troops we are talking about. i know cause i have the report but can u find out and if u can i would like to know how.

i dont see a 51 in there

Default troops

if you mean how many troops you should send to defeat it i mean atleast 500 archers with 100 swords, pikes, scouts and warriors. If you have more archers, send them.
    Founder of alliance SPARTA2, server 29. Also play on server 121, officer of NVUS. Please rep me if i helped.

ok heres the deal. my scout report says 226 warr, 76 pike, 51 sword and 51 archers. what i want to know is how do i read the reports people post on the forums. all i see is this jumble of numbers an letters. i want to know how to decifer those numbers an letters and know what u guys are talking about.

like when i see a report and there are a few post saying like ''nice attack with only 1k archers'' where does he get that 1k archers from. i cant see it in the report

dam noobness

You copy and paste the report in a new window.

ok what window

Open a new tab, copy the report URL and paste it into the address box

The Firefox or what ever web browser you have. That is a web address.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisim View Post
    I came without honor...
    I can live without it..
    If you want PEACE..
    Prepare for WAR..
    Quote Originally Posted by PyV
    Ram - Catapult + Ram/Cataphract x Calvary -((-Archer) Cataphract) + Warrior^2 x Pikemen^3 - Worker(Swordmen)/Transporter + Ballista((-Scout)(Cataphract - Calvary^2)Archer) - Ram^4 - Cataphract^7 = Horsebow.

omg that was easy. for whatever reason i was trying that b4 but in yahoo search bar and it never found it for me.

tyvm for the help it works now
    man i feel dum