Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal farming guide (server 92)

hmmm nice *little* guide got a rose today ^^ FIRST MEDAL EVER!

im on server 88.

do u need to capture the valley? Does it increase the drop rate if you do so?

The biggest city in that symmetrical province in Canada

Smile

Thank you! I just got my first medal today after reading your guide (it's almost impossible to get medals on server 94).

Quote Originally Posted by chandragupta View Post
    do u need to capture the valley? Does it increase the drop rate if you do so?
    sorry for the late reply.

If you read the guide it says to have maximum valleys so you do not capture them.

I have no evidence to support if there is a better/worse chance of getting medals when you dont capture the valley. However capturing and releasing the valley will change the units inside, so you may go from a 30k warrior valley to a valley full of archers and cavs, meaning you cannot hit it for 0 losses anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by kotanus View Post
    what attack does your hero have? wat attack should my hero have in order to do this?
    I was sending my heros with 60+ attack most of the time, i was hitting some with my intel hero (14 attack) so i guess that works well. BUT do not hit ones with cav with a low attack hero thats asking for trouble.

Low leveled high intel heroes

<lvl 10
    >60 intell

It does matter.

you forgot about archer combos... what do we send against a warrior, pike, sword, and archer combo?

Quote Originally Posted by poesjess View Post
    Low leveled high intel heroes

<lvl 10
    >60 intell

It does matter.
    Maybe you should advise people to hop on one foot just before their attack lands too. I hear that helps.

Those who ask for rep do not deserve rep.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyHawk View Post
    you forgot about archer combos... what do we send against a warrior, pike, sword, and archer combo?
    Nothing, you always will take losses

Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    Maybe you should advise people to hop on one foot just before their attack lands too. I hear that helps.
    I've tried that, doesnt work.

ok if u always take losses... which combo gives the least??