Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal farming guide (server 92)

Wouldnt know, i suggest you dont try it, plenty of other valleys left.

But if you get really big you can just send 50k achers to every 9/10 valley/flat near you (if you dont care about some losses).

Nice guide. I've known about the high level valleys for a while now, Im on server 88. However, I have almost always avoided valleys with archers or cav. This will open up several more valleys for me, as most of them seem to have those troops. Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    Maybe you should advise people to hop on one foot just before their attack lands too. I hear that helps.
    Hehe....very funny.

i sent 6k cavs and a scout against 5500 archers... didnt even get a battle report...??

First off if there are archers+other units you will always take losses as the battle starts in the archers range/they advance into range. The more archers you send the less losses you take so just send as many as you can, with a small rainbow just incase.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyHawk View Post
    i sent 6k cavs and a scout against 5500 archers... didnt even get a battle report...??
    Did you send 1 scout with those 6k cav? Even without 1 scout you should have mauled those archers i think. Show the battle report? Was it in a valley?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteed View Post
    First off if there are archers+other units you will always take losses as the battle starts in the archers range/they advance into range. The more archers you send the less losses you take so just send as many as you can, with a small rainbow just incase.

Did you send 1 scout with those 6k cav? Even without 1 scout you should have mauled those archers i think. Show the battle report? Was it in a valley?
    let me try again and see what happens... couldve been a bug

you were right... annihalated them that time

Wow great guide man!, I only knew you can attack valleys with warriors, swordman and pikes. Now I can even hit valleys with only archers of cavs with other units in them, this will increase the chances of me finding medals.

Many thanks for telling the two new strategies of finding more valleys for medal raiding!

its safe to say u know what ur doing... what do u send on every npc10 run u do for farming? whats ur normal run through when farming a lvl 10 npc?

Fantastic guide - thank you! Three medals yesterday and many more to come! This on server 106.