Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: iSpy: How to Catch Spies

I like to think that I am pretty good in the espionage game :-d

i entered an allaince with the intentions of being a spy and ended up becoming vice host, hehehe then when they least expected it (5 minutes after my promotion to vice) i booted all the members i could (all but host and other vice host). it was great. i never got promoted in my original alliance after that tho , but it was worth it
    Everything that has a beginning, has an ending.

"hey now, flaming doesnt make trolling better, all you got there is a flaming troll and thats not something anyone wants to see."
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    TheOne is a mythical creature that lurks around in teh Matrix and assimilates peeps into the Real World.

Quote Originally Posted by jahfra View Post
    What I find more sad, is that people have to resort to spying, i.e. cheating, in order to get an edge at this game. Yes, spying is a part of real war, but this isn't real, it's a game, so why do folks have to resort to this low level tactic in the name of fun?
    Spy is cheat?yes its a game and i beleive spy just make the game interesting finding them then wack them without them its kind of bored well its not low level tactic infact its need alot of tactic to be a spy and to catch a spy...and its RTS game so its real war in here...

Quote Originally Posted by SweetP View Post
    Spying is an art. Those that are good don't ever get caught but must live with the web of lies and deception they create along with their false friendships and if they have any feelings at all the guilt behind what they are really doing. Those that aren't so good will be caught and will pay the ultimate price no matter what alliance they join.
    Lol very emotionally deep
    [System]: Alliance KING declares war against alliance kings. Diplomatic Relationship between each other alters to Hostile automatically.

(\_/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Help bunny get world domination by copying and pasting him to your signature.

Default Wow

Lets see what can a spy do for you, really nothing at all, but give the times of when someone comes on and possible give out coords right, well who cares. Honestly if your alliance is that scared of a spy, then quit and start a new game. In my alliance we might or might not have a spy and guess what, we still continue to do the same thing as we have always done before. Why shut down and stop talking in the chat, or being so scared that someone might get your coords. Really if someone wanted your coords all they have to do is either spam the map or just ask others to be on the look out. This spy thing is totally stupid and is getting way out of control.

To all of the alliances that do stop talking, hello this is what your spy wants you to do, without communication your alliance will fail and you will start to lose members cause of it, I know if i was in a alliance and everyone just stop talking I would search for another one.
    I will never play Age II

People can spy on my alliance as much as they want.

All they'll find out is that we're about to waste them.

Nothing useful to find out, and you'll know about it a few minutes after anyway...
    This has been a very serious message by a very silly Malafae.

Malafae, A state of independance - Server 3
    Joriinata, Rapture's Goddess of War - Server SS15

I think they call the spy version of this: "How not to be caught spying!"..

(oops, wait a moment; THIS is that guide!)

I know the Thread starter meant well, but in all my expierience, these sorts of guides make it easier for spies to spy, because it tells them exactly how NOT to act..
    There is always enough room for another Beer..

I am German, my Pride prevents me from lying.

If I was helpful, or for any other reason please add to my reputation.

very imprecive

Yah but this method is very old

Quote Originally Posted by Versager View Post
    I think they call the spy version of this: "How not to be caught spying!"..

(oops, wait a moment; THIS is that guide!)

I know the Thread starter meant well, but in all my expierience, these sorts of guides make it easier for spies to spy, because it tells them exactly how NOT to act..
    ahahaha, if you want to see how to spy, check out the guide I wrote on how to spy.

I didn't write this guide to stop spies, i wrote it to share my knowledge, no matter how old and overused it may be.
    The more the light shines through me
    I pretend to close my eyes
    The more the dark consumes me
    I pretend I'm burning, burning bright