Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my 1000 coins, I WANT THEM

If this is true in my country its called embezzlement and its processable up to 10k$ in fines or 3 years in prison on in the worst case termination of the website. Of course this is my country. I don't know what rules are applicable in the U.S.A or if stealing is legal there. In some countries they chop your hands.

Of course i know evony doesn't do those shady business practices come on people they are a 100% reliable company they are not gonna put their livelihood in the line.

Like come on what respectable company would do that? Are you sure you even bought the coins? Where is the proof? where is this "Email" you say? off I dint see anything.

you have to learn to respect evony people evony is like a parent who we have to love We are lucky we can pay for that love.

I'm Utterly Disgusted at the present situation of events. The injustice that has taken place and the way things have gotten out of hand by both parts. But I'm more disgusted at the way that things are being handled.

Modestia Iniquitas

Merging with other post. One complaint post per customer please. And yes, we're checking into this for you. If you were promised it, you should get it.

well it seems the coin we are suppose to get is going to be donated back to fix the lag on the server.

I think we were supposed to get 1000 coins if had account on both servers. One account will be kept and one will be deleted with coins (according to RANK) credited to other account.
    ====================

Server 9
    InGame: AROUSH
    Alliance: St_Zap

http://bbs.evony.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=167171&dateline=12609  69137

Quote Originally Posted by imranskp View Post
    I think we were supposed to get 1000 coins if had account on both servers. One account will be kept and one will be deleted with coins (according to RANK) credited to other account.
    if you had another account on a diff server, you would keep the account you chose and you would get an extra 300 coin, so if you are a prinzessin you would get 1000 coin plus the extra 300 coin for the loss of the 2nd account.

I do not have the original notice any more but from what I remember the coins were only given out as compensation if you had an account on both servers. Since one of the accounts would have to be deleted you would be given coins to compensate for anything you would have lost from that account, plus extra as was mentioned depending on your rank. I did not read that much into exactly what was compensated and for what as I only had my one account but I am pretty sure there was no promise of coin to anyone else who only had one account. You were given one port per city, the 3 days free upkeep, and 7 days truce and that was about it.
    Killing people never solves anything but it keeps them out of your hair while you think of an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormy View Post
    I do not have the original notice any more but from what I remember the coins were only given out as compensation if you had an account on both servers. Since one of the accounts would have to be deleted you would be given coins to compensate for anything you would have lost from that account, plus extra as was mentioned depending on your rank. I did not read that much into exactly what was compensated and for what as I only had my one account but I am pretty sure there was no promise of coin to anyone else who only had one account. You were given one port per city, the 3 days free upkeep, and 7 days truce and that was about it.
    Prinzessin: 1000 cents
    Furstin, Duke, Marquis and Earl: 500 cents
    Viscount, Baron, Baronet and Knight: 200 cents

if you had a additional account a further 300 coin would be added to the total, the amount is decided by their respective titles.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBean View Post
    Prinzessin: 1000 cents
    Furstin, Duke, Marquis and Earl: 500 cents
    Viscount, Baron, Baronet and Knight: 200 cents

if you had a additional account a further 300 coin would be added to the total, the amount is decided by their respective titles.
    Again I believe that only applied to multiple accounts. If you saved the original info in its entirety then please do share it.
    Killing people never solves anything but it keeps them out of your hair while you think of an alternative.

OK, if you did NOT receive your coins, we can help with that. However, let's go over the terms of the offer first.

First off, you had to have an account on MORE THAN ONE of the servers being closed/merged. If you only had one account, your account was moved and you should have kept all you had and you won't be getting any extra.

If you had an account that was moved AND one or more on other servers that had to be closed/deleted with the merger, then keep reading.

Payment is based on the account(s) that had to be closed.
    1) If we closed an account that had Evony cents on it (I don't mean spent ones. I refer only to coins still waiting to be used.) In this case, we'll transfer the unused coins to the remaining account plus give you a 10% bonus. If you had 100 coins, we'll move over 110. If you had 500, we'll move over 550. OK?
    2) If we closed an account that had rank on it, you'll be compensated for the rank of the lost account. If the closed account was a Prinzessin, you'd get 1000 coins for that. Lesser ranks pay lesser amounts of coins.

Nowhere, at any time, did we promise that everyone who merged would get 1000 cents. If you like, I can post the original system mail. There's no mystery or scam here, and we're not trying to hide anything from you.

i believe you on this i read it and disregarded it, however for myself and everyone else would you mind posting the original mail??

PDLWoodle
    Member: GRT
    Server n2

MODS=GODS