Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Troops

2 away from instant pikes woop woop

<7:10>[ssfgrgawer]: oh i understand using memebers to descout me, Good move. But causing the lag so i cant close gates is a tad unsporting.
    <7:14>[BUBBAA]: powering down the lagatron2000
    <7:16>[ssfgrgawer]: Nope that was all my scouts, i now have a total of 600k.

82 42′0″N, 114 24′0″W - looking for santa

hi

anyone have a link for instant wall defence too ? or a formular to callulate it ?

zhay

Credit to Aegless.OG

Traps 607
    Abatis 745
    Towers 826
    Logs 965
    Trebs 1066
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by *zhay View Post
    hi

anyone have a link for instant wall defence too ? or a formular to callulate it ?

zhay
    Try opening up a new thread in order to give this question more attention.

--In my opinion, Instant wall defenses are unlikely to be achieved as it is effected by the pol attribute, which is much more difficult to raise...

A player would need a whole lot of holy waters lol

^^Look Ma, Voulkos' first siggy done outside of MS Paint!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voulkos View Post
    Try opening up a new thread in order to give this question more attention.

--In my opinion, Instant wall defenses are unlikely to be achieved as it is effected by the pol attribute, which is much more difficult to raise...

A player would need a whole lot of holy waters lol
    That's what i did last night. Fell asleep with my gates closed and got a phone call from my host saying to log on before I got transported... Made her truce and then switched my attack hero to politics, equipped a Wealth of Nations, which gave me 791 politics and 1 second towers. Wall defences all queued up and then switched back to Attack Cost me 118 holywaters in total.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

Wow, Kiki, very impressive approach lol. I hadn't considered such a short term application

^^Look Ma, Voulkos' first siggy done outside of MS Paint!!

Haha, yea my hero is not even close to that.. maybe in another year.

JR 33mill pres
    LORDJR 15mill pres
    Server 130---- Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki. View Post
    Cool guide; I make instant warriors now myself.

But another, slightly related question;

Anyone know the politics level required for instant traps? Or indeed, any instant fortifications?
    I have a 1100 attack hero. when i convert her to politics, i get around 1008 politics and it gives me instant traps, abatis and ATs.

There is a page you can use to tell where you troop building lvl's are it is
    http://miramar4.com/training.php. Just put you attack level in and it tells you where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by maqdk View Post
    I have a 1100 attack hero. when i convert her to politics, i get around 1008 politics and it gives me instant traps, abatis and ATs.
    HELLO MAQ! ANSWER ME IN AN IN GAME MAIL! WHY DID YOU BOOT ME?! THEN BLOCK ME?! AM I TO GOOD, OR AM I LIKE RAYMOND ")"
    Username: Donachan
    Server: SS18
    Alliance: FearAcid
    Prestige: 2.1M