Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Troops

I can't get over 2 million warriors.. Imagine seeing that coming at you! LOL That would be priceless!
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyBunny View Post
    I get to slam the banhammer down.
    Special Thanks to Sweetp for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Savannah_Lion View Post
    You sure that's the minimum for warriors, and not just where your hero is currently?
    Yes, I am ABSOLUTELY sure... I've been checking every single level, and working solely towards reaching 0 second warriors for the last two weeks. 432 is definitely the magic number for warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyarmElite View Post

There you go, DC. (: I'll delete the post if you give me some credit and edit yours, haha!
    Well that made life much simpler. LOL awesome thanks. First post changed.

oh hey... rep +1 ;p

Quote Originally Posted by SweetP View Post
    ... Knowing DC, it is highly unlikely that he spent any money in leveling that hero. Instead he spends countless hours playing the game and strategizing what is the best way to do everything!
    Right you are, Sweets... my hero came courtesy of a failed scoutbomb from Naerlin of Heroes, who gave me the hero at 360-attack, after I'd upgraded my own hero (with no $ spent on it) to 332. I then spent the time to level it to 432... again, no money spent other than 1 Christmas Package - no concentration of XP items for example. I have a lovely farm around me, and spent a good two weeks just hitting 10's non-stop. Yes, there are still some of us doing this the elbow-grease way.

YAY SweetP is back today... FINALLY!
    Last edited by DCJerboa; 01-02-2010 at 03:28 AM.

I'm glad I could help, you've been more than helpful in multiple threads I've started.. Especially the Lv.10 NPC Hitting one. (:

Good luck to all on Insta-Pults!!

Retired

This is not new information in the least. But it is nice to have a fresh post of it. here is the actual breakdown ....

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=88137

And yes the math is correct and thus far has been spot on for me.

icer , server 90

Well now there's a new thread. (: suck it up.

Retired

Now if I could just figure out how to quickly lvl up my hero.

Props to the player who did the research, i wish i cared enough to make it first
    today just got pikes zero sec, so the list is accurate ... again, gratz.
    WMDElite Host
    WN1 server - active for 3 years, now retired
    144 server - retired
    server 1 - retired

may i ask who has a hero with an attack of 1526 ?? as OMG all they need to do is keep resorces in the city as an attack comes 10 sec till it hits build 1million cataputs or that lol and then just dismiss them after wards lmfao

sweet mama (:

Quote Originally Posted by chris702564 View Post
    may i ask who has a hero with an attack of 1526 ?? as OMG all they need to do is keep resorces in the city as an attack comes 10 sec till it hits build 1million cataputs or that lol and then just dismiss them after wards lmfao
    Building is limited to idle population, so about 132,500 or whatever number you top out at while keeping the essentials in the city.