Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: What's BoB?

  1. #1

    What's BoB?

    What is BoB? There doesn't seem to be an actual top alliance with that name. Is it a name for a group of alliances that are all on friendly status with each other?
    I'm going to make u cry, b4 u die.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Jackson, NJ - USA
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Har View Post
    What is BoB? There doesn't seem to be an actual top alliance with that name. Is it a name for a group of alliances that are all on friendly status with each other?
    Bob is a Coalition of Alliances Made up of the Alliances Victory/Karnage, P5OT, 1984 and there various Sister/Sub Alliances. BOB stands for Band Of Brothers.

    "People once believed, that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens, that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the crow could bring that soul back to put the wrong things right"

  3. #3

    BoB enemies?

    Which top alliances, if any, are at war with BoB, particularly the 1984 alliances?
    I'm going to make u cry, b4 u die.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    3,589

    Default

    I think pretty much anyone who is anyone is/was at war with them.
    OLETSDOIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesterus View Post
    criplockin doesnt have a stupid avatar thats his oletsdoit face.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,930

    Default

    Not every thread needs to become an argument between specific alliance groups. The opening post contains a question that hasn't been cogently and intelligently answered yet. Some people who read the threads here don't play on S1, or are new to S1, or are thinking of playing S1, and this is a nice opportunity to give some information.

    I also am a little concerned that a player can post a genuine question and fail to get it satisfactorily answered. Of the 12 posts so far, 8 were flames or responses to flames which I had to delete to maintain thread integrity.
    Last edited by Boleslav; 12-31-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Clarification was rightfully requested by multiple players.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    3,589

    Default

    Wait!
    Why was my post deleted!?
    I didnt do any flaming!
    I know im so known for it that my names a usual on the suspect list but my answer was not flame!

    All i said was that anyone who was anyone is/was at war with them, Which is very true!
    OLETSDOIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesterus View Post
    criplockin doesnt have a stupid avatar thats his oletsdoit face.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boleslav View Post
    Not every thread needs to become a flamefest against a specific alliance group. The opening post contains a question that hasn't been cogently and intelligently answered yet. Some people who read the threads here don't play on S1, or are new to S1, or are thinking of playing S1, and this is a nice opportunity to give some information.

    I also am a little concerned that a player can post a genuine question and fail to get it satisfactorily answered. Of the 12 posts so far, 8 were flames. I've deleted them.
    Kaldath hasn't explained it? Apologies for my 'flame'. They shouldn't trash talk or backstab several alliances since beta if they didn't want that reputation.

    By the way.. I would say most every alliance is against them besides Karma, Giants, and BAMF who are blue with them, yet independent.


    Retired

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boleslav View Post
    Not every thread needs to become a flamefest against a specific alliance group. The opening post contains a question that hasn't been cogently and intelligently answered yet. Some people who read the threads here don't play on S1, or are new to S1, or are thinking of playing S1, and this is a nice opportunity to give some information.

    I also am a little concerned that a player can post a genuine question and fail to get it satisfactorily answered. Of the 12 posts so far, 8 were flames. I've deleted them.
    How was my post a flame? Please explain.

  9. #9

    Default

    It was a counter to my flame.. I don't think you actually flamed. (Why leave a post responding to one that is no longer existent?)


    Retired

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Jackson, NJ - USA
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyarmElite View Post
    Kaldath hasn't explained it? Apologies for my 'flame'. They shouldn't trash talk or backstab several alliances since beta if they didn't want that reputation.

    By the way.. I would say most every alliance is against them besides Karma, Giants, and BAMF who are blue with them, yet independent.
    Well I answered his first question as to who bob was, I did not answer the second question as to who was at war with them as I was not 100% certain who was and was not still fighting them. Instead of answering incorrectly and looking the fool I let those who had better knowledge step in at that point.

    "People once believed, that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens, that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the crow could bring that soul back to put the wrong things right"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •