Thread: Plunder

Default Plunder

can anyone tell me why i keep getting plunder reports when i transport resources from one city to another? the reports just say that i was robbed and lists the resources and transports that i lost. is this just Evony robbing my stuff or is there a player doing this to me?

you are just unlucky

is it between cities belonging to the same account really?
    Quote Originally Posted by evony product manager regarding cheaters
    I don't think dealing harshly with them is going to help the future of the game, or the revenue. (Since in many respects revenue is an important factor for every business.)

maybe it's a glitch.

if you are sending resources from a lower prestige member to a higher prestige member it may get robbed by barbarians.

There are ways around this, but I'm not sure if they are legal or not so won't post them.

On a totally unrelated matter, if you leave and alliance and rejoin again, you will lose 10% of your prestige, I think that needs to get fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by ObiWan View Post
    can anyone tell me why i keep getting plunder reports when i transport resources from one city to another? the reports just say that i was robbed and lists the resources and transports that i lost. is this just Evony robbing my stuff or is there a player doing this to me?
    Are you transporting to a city of another player, or to one of YOUR other cities?

This most commonly happens when you send resources to a player with higher prestige than you.

if u send res to a player with higher pres ull get plundered. it's not that great but it happens so instead of sending just let the person hit one of your city for res
    Fight when you can win, avoid if you cant win
    sun tzu

life is full of disapointment

it's life you can't blame it

i'm just unlucky