Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 509

Thread: Reputation

  1. #101

    Default

    King shii: or you make posts that are senseless, wish I could give red rep, you earned a few posting on my thread or quoting what I say
    w/e dOOOOOOOOde ive been surfing the forums and pretty much all your posts are very small responses to other peoples posts, i never see you post anything worth while without having someone been quoted, your like a whanna be forum mod/ or a evony forum fan posting judge, then you go and make your sig " Could never be more right
    +R3P me, if you like my posts " who in their right minds would give rep for someone who judges others posts with a tiny response on every post you make, thats just lazy and useless way to present your self.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Looking Down Upon You
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkade View Post
    w/e dOOOOOOOOde ive been surfing the forums and pretty much all your posts are very small responses to other peoples posts, i never see you post anything worth while without having someone been quoted, your like a whanna be forum mod/ or a evony forum fan posting judge, then you go and make your sig " Could never be more right
    +R3P me, if you like my posts " who in their right minds would give rep for someone who judges others posts with a tiny response on every post you make, thats just lazy and useless way to present your self.
    If you looked in the Help & Questions FAQ, and look for the contributors you see that I'm one, and have my own guide for forum titles and such so I have made something worthwhile on the Fourms, and sometimes small posts have all the info you need and did you forget Kinkade, you repped me? but didnt get any rep for some reason

    EDIT:New Evony Age II Server... 09-30-2010 04:37 PM Kinkade BEST FRIGGEN POST IN THE HISTORY OF EVONY

    I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

    Ardee, you will be missed.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkade View Post
    w/e dOOOOOOOOde ive been surfing the forums and pretty much all your posts are very small responses to other peoples posts, i never see you post anything worth while without having someone been quoted, your like a whanna be forum mod/ or a evony forum fan posting judge, then you go and make your sig " Could never be more right
    +R3P me, if you like my posts " who in their right minds would give rep for someone who judges others posts with a tiny response on every post you make, thats just lazy and useless way to present your self.
    That quote and part is in his sig because he's butthurt that she red rep'd him.
    http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8969/88kenshinsig.png
    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules|PM|Current Sig Song

    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Looking Down Upon You
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    That quote and part is in his sig because he's butthurt that she red rep'd him.
    *thinks to self* how is acer a Fourm guide...nothing like Rota...must be a mistake

    I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

    Ardee, you will be missed.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shii View Post
    *thinks to self* how is acer a Fourm guide...nothing like Rota...must be a mistake
    Think of it this way. I'm the opposite of Rota, and therefore balance him out.
    http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8969/88kenshinsig.png
    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules|PM|Current Sig Song

    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Looking Down Upon You
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Think of it this way. I'm the opposite of Rota, and therefore balance him out.
    Rota = helpful, You = not helpful? is that you saying then? cause then that explain everything LOL

    I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

    Ardee, you will be missed.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shii View Post
    Rota = helpful, You = not helpful? is that you saying then? cause then that explain everything LOL
    Not exactly where I was going with that, but you can think whatever you want.
    http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8969/88kenshinsig.png
    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules|PM|Current Sig Song

    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  8. #108

    Default

    King Shii : EDIT:New Evony Age II Server... 09-30-2010 04:37 PM Kinkade BEST FRIGGEN POST IN THE HISTORY OF EVONY
    I can rep you again if you like, i know the sign says dont feed the animals but i cant help but watch the hippos jiggle with delight . . . not saying your a hippo or anything, i just whanna be like you and make useless posts.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Looking Down Upon You
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Look like my reppin of Kinkade, put him back in the green

    I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

    Ardee, you will be missed.

  10. #110

    Default

    Hey as long as we are fighting and talking about rep, were staying on topic "YES!" i think this is a win for us, btw HOW DARE YOU make me green again "crys "

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •