Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evony Calculator (Excel)

Building a religion... a limited edition...

+ rep from me

Great thread

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

I had made one of these in excell myself and would love to see yours! shame I missed the link but I do understand and support Foxybunny needing to keep it clean with the links and forum policy.
    I have put my one onto googledocs now rather than excell as you need to be online to play evony so it makes sense to have it on google docs, with google gears you can use it offline anyway and it keeps evony and troop - food management in the browser so it isn't computer dependant.

I have also added it to google docs PUBLIC templates so anyone can use it as well.

If you want a good army - food management system all you have to do is get onto google docs and search the Templates for Evony and you can find and use it

http://docs.google.com/templates?q=evony&sort=hottest&view=public

If you don't have a google account sign up or even get a gmail just for evony (Secondary email) and the forums to remove clutter.

Please post any feedback on the doc the here is the simple way to use it:

The way it works is rather simple and although it takes a bit of data entry it is a great help to stop refuge and get your totals for all city's.

What you need to do is put your cities down the right.
    Count the troops in each city into each row putting a 0 if you have none of those units in the city, leaving the rows blank if you have less than 10.
    You then count the food you have in the city and add the Food production by putting your mouse over the food area to get the figure.
    If both evony and the nett upkeep field match you have counted everything correclty, on the right you will see how many hours untill refuge.
    There is also farm to feed at the end giving you an idea of how many lvl 5 or lvl 10 NPC's you need to farm a day to feed the troops in the city.
    The bottom line "ON TOUR" is for troops you have reinforced to other players to keep track of them but not effect your food calculations.
    Along with the 'Food Free Loaders" field by the upkeep of each city to account for what they are eating, you do have to work out that number..

What you get from doing this is the number of hours in each city untill the foods gone and a simple guide of how many full NPC's you would need to feed each city. GOLD

I have a slightly more advanced version and played around with a training and resource production tab but it's not entirely done and messy with a few bugs but this one works!

CS

Rep me if you love it or just hate refuge...
    It almost took 2 weeks but I now have my account back on SS1.
    Big thank you to FoxyBunny for just making it happen!

(A note to the moderators: I am allowing the link in LordCS's post above because it is a public google doc template, and not a download, commercial site, or other website governed by our no-third-party link policy. I would consider something like this to be equivalent to a link to a youtube video or news article.)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyBunny View Post
    (A note to the moderators: I am allowing the link in LordCS's post above because it is a public google doc template, and not a download, commercial site, or other website governed by our no-third-party link policy. I would consider something like this to be equivalent to a link to a youtube video or news article.)
    Thanks foxy I made sure to link it to the search page rather than the template for that reason, who knows if other players upload their versions to Google docs there may also be up there one day.
    It almost took 2 weeks but I now have my account back on SS1.
    Big thank you to FoxyBunny for just making it happen!

yeah I wouldn't download it anyway, especially when you can use google spreadsheets to make it something that I know will be safe because it doesn't require a DL

SN1 - XXX - Member
    S90 - Legacy - Presbyter
    S127 - vanguard - Host

Well, currently the url is down anyways. The owner of the site (a friend of mine) has let the lease expire. (doh!)

I'm working with the people over at the Evony Wiki, on creating a browser-based version of that calculator.

Google Docs can't properly convert my spreadsheet, Docs doesn't handle naming conventions very well, as well as some other key functions in Excel like conditional formatting.