Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: !! Come and FIGHT for a free and fun Server 1, join P5OT !!

Default !! Come and FIGHT for a free and fun Server 1, join P5OT !!

Are you tired of larger alliances plundering you? Do you feel like a farm? The time to end this is now!
    Join P5OT, a loyal and dedicated group who will respect and support you against warmongers and hostiles all over Evony.
    This is your chance to join the # 1 Honor Ranked team ! P5OT have many branches with spots open for new active team members.
    All you have to do is look around your area and apply through your Embassy to the largest group of P5 near you. It is that easy to be a part of a something larger. To be a winner.
    Yes we are a fighting Alliance but this is needed to stop the tyrants grasp and to stop their evil intent to try to take over server 1.
    We shall free server 1 from the jaws of the evil that is working its way to you. Come and enjoy a free life with P5OT and their allies.
    We shall end the dictatorship that these pretenders have on Server 1.
    We believe in friendship, the rights of all to speak their minds and the idea of a Server without opression.
    Join us in the fight for freedom.
    Honor through actions not words

Two hours, no posts towards this? Prehaps it doesn't suit the style that P5 are tyring to pervey to the yougner gen.

Also wrong forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Symbicortx View Post
    Two hours, no posts towards this? Prehaps it doesn't suit the style that P5 are tyring to pervey to the yougner gen.

Also wrong forum.
    Whether or not you're right..

It's discussion so.. Why I wouldn't want to join P5OT.. hmm. Blade openly states they're the freedom fighters. (Yeah, ok I call the crock there)

They have back stabbed many upon many, and scrounged reasons to declare on alliances out of boredom to keep their members happy. They are all about themselves, 'cause they're like.. the best right? They get mouthy and rude in World Chat even when they're getting beaten on and losing cities. They can't just congratulate the person.. (I know I can't say all of you, but hey I play 24 / 7 and I've yet to see it, haha)

Just my reasons. (:

Go go go!

Retired

Please keep it on topic. Whomever whats to join P5 just let us know since that is what the thread is about.

Cuz' P5 is just to cool to post this in alliance intro, Right?
    OLETSDOIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesterus View Post
    criplockin doesnt have a stupid avatar thats his oletsdoit face.

On topic? What does that mean?

This thread is in the wrong section.

Quote Originally Posted by criplockin View Post
    Cuz' P5 is just to cool to post this in alliance intro, Right?
    More BoB pride talking.. talking themselves up.

Retired

Please keep it on topic. You want to fight for freedom please let us know.

Why is it in the wrong section sephi b/c you say so?!?! WRONG

Clearly BladeGlint wants to talk about the benefits of joining a P5 Alliance, posts in the Alliance introduction section are strictly a Sales pitch where 1 dedicated person keeps the post updated to what an alliance is looking for.

Can you please take your rotten attitude about an alliance you have a clear vendetta against else where.
    Properity of <3Sari<3 her vary own fruitcup
    Quote Originally Posted by <3Sari<3 View Post
    *gives plate of cookies*

put something about u being my property in ur sig!

if ur good u get more cookies!

Talk about? It looks like he wants to recruit to me, hehe.

I'm discussing. I'm entitled to say this thread has designated places to be created. Keep backing the BoB train boys.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by ImSoHit420 View Post
    Why is it in the wrong section sephi b/c you say so?!?! WRONG

Clearly BladeGlint wants to talk about the benefits of joining a P5 Alliance, posts in the Alliance introduction section are strictly a Sales pitch where 1 dedicated person keeps the post updated to what an alliance is looking for.

Can you please take your rotten attitude about an alliance you have a clear vendetta against else where.
    Oh crap! we have to discuss, My bad, My apologies.

On topic.

P5 is........um..........uhhh.........yea.........The y are unique...
    OLETSDOIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesterus View Post
    criplockin doesnt have a stupid avatar thats his oletsdoit face.