Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get 100k prestige before BP ends

Default How to get 100k prestige before BP ends

I've Played many servers looking for ways of quick prestige,

-Firstly when you start off you want to save at least 5 cents gained from quests instead of spending them on amulets its kind of useful to save them just in case, These are just to buy resources if you ever are in a time of need.

- I have no clue to where Titles/Ranks affect your prestige gaining abilities many posts suggest that you do but from experience i have found that ranks don't change your prestige gain what so ever they're just free speed-ups,
    I don't promote title though because i am totally unsure, but friends of mine say they have done research into this and titles don't affect either its just # of cities but it is totally up to you.

-When you start: Build up your city slowly, Make upgrading your TH your last option. You Ruffly Want 7.5K-15K prestige before you go to TH lv.2 This is easily obtained through upgrading walls, beacon tower, barracks, cottages, levying and praying. (This Option Can be skipped but recommended)

-Town Hall Lv. 2: After you get TH lv.2 the biggest thing is completing as much research as possible, but saying that the fastest way and the cheapest way for prestige would have to be informatics; lv 1-8 gives you roughly 12k prestige, but lv 9 gives out 13k and lv 10 gives 24k, (with a lv. 2 TH) - (After this along with building etc. you should have 50k-75k prestige)
    After Informatics i suggest you move on to army based technologies but if you wanna be a prestige/resource farmer do resource techs.

-As buildings go the best things i recommend is building your resources up, i know many of you are annoyed with prestige farmers and prefer building a massive army to conquer everyone, but armies are big prestige gainers. Sure you don't have as many resource fields to build an army with but the prestige gain is worth it; if you are building more than 2,000 scouts at a time you will get 2 prestige for each scout 2k scouts = 4k prestige, Archer towers also supply great prestige roughly handing out 13 prestige for each tower.

- Levying/Praying: The lumber market is the most reliable and you get most from levying lumber, so levy lumber in the end lumber will even out the cost of gold you need to use to complete praying. (Population Affects amount of lumber gained) - Praying: The more population you posses the more prestige you will gain from praying (Lv. of TH does affect praying) Praying also does cost gold but will be evened out with levying lumber.

-City Plans: I have used a few city plans in my servers, it really depends if your an army man that wants a little extra prestige or just want a massive prestige boost.

-After building all must have buildings (if unable to build some just yet leave spots vacant or build a cottage there till your ready to use this spot) -

-Buildings: Rally/Feast/Inn/Academy/Embassy/Market/Forge/Workshop/Stable/Relief/Beacon - After building these 11 buildings you are left with 21 space that you use for cottages/barracks/warehouses (warehouses not recommended)
    - Now if you want army i suggest 9 cottages 12 barracks or 6 cottages 15 barracks / If your one of those prestige hunters id go with 20 cottages 1 barrack.

Best of Luck to you all hope this helps,
    Enjoy

before you ask me ask my best friend, his name is Google
    Last edited by -Fate-; 04-29-2010 at 01:36 AM. Reason: forgot something :S

Sorry for it being a bit long but just wanted to share as much as my knowledge that i can

buuuumppp!!!! Indeed, nice post!!!! F all haters!! :d:d:d:d

Tight guide

Quote Originally Posted by Wildor View Post
    FoxyBunny (also known as Skynet) is working on this. And when FoxyBunny (also known as Fantastico Girl) says something like that, well you can trust FoxyBunny (also, rather strangely, known as Gus)!

Any more in-depth?

keep th lvl 1 to 3 and you will get alot of pretige,
    and biuld more than one city in ur bigenner protection

Something step-by-step?

Nice guide for those who aim for this sort of thing, though I don't see the point in having 100k prestige out of BP if you can't defend yourself. I had like 35k after BP if I remember correctly.
    Dserker
    Server 72
    1,600,000+ Prestige
    Rank 58 and rising!
    10,000,000+ Honor thanks to ONE and Robin_Hood for their generosity with their troops, couldn't have reached this milestone without you LOL
    +Rep me. You know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dserker View Post
    Nice guide for those who aim for this sort of thing, though I don't see the point in having 100k prestige out of BP if you can't defend yourself. I had like 35k after BP if I remember correctly.
    Did you spend any money? Or could you make like a step-by-step guide?

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon63 View Post
    Did you spend any money? Or could you make like a step-by-step guide?
    I spent no money (which is why I'm still a baronet) but I got into a top alliance early (the #1 alliance) and built up prsetige mainly by building troops and wall defences. That was so long ago that I don't remember exactly, so a step by step guide would be difficult, but a lot of my prestige came from farming lvl 10 NPCs once I got strong enough (my rank went from like 400 to 60 in the month after I started farming 10s). How to farm 10s can be found in numerous other guides.
    Dserker
    Server 72
    1,600,000+ Prestige
    Rank 58 and rising!
    10,000,000+ Honor thanks to ONE and Robin_Hood for their generosity with their troops, couldn't have reached this milestone without you LOL
    +Rep me. You know you want to.