Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing Account In Merge

Default Missing Account In Merge

Hey Evony just wondering if anyone else has had account problems with the merge?

I will post my epic issues soon once I cool down and hopefully Someone from evony replies to me before i lose it it here on the fourm.

CS
    It almost took 2 weeks but I now have my account back on SS1.
    Big thank you to FoxyBunny for just making it happen!

Exclamation Important login info

OK NO RESPONSE FROM ANY ORIFICE OF EVONY TECH SUPPORT

I went to login with my one and ONLY account I ONLY played on server 18.
    After I hit login it kept coming up with what looked like the NEW USER SCREEN, I was unsure if this was where we got to change our name.

I was was ready to jump onto the server as soon as it was up but thought it may not have been ready as i was getting this strange message after login so I kept waiting.

I then saw in the forum it is up and running so I logged in using this screen but my name was not available, ok i'll change it maybe someone else from another server bet me to it.

I ENTERED EVONY TO FIND A NEW CITY WITH A LEVEL ONE TOWN HALL....

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME EVONY COME ON!
    AM I THE ONLY PERSON THIS HAS HAPPENED TO????

Its funny because last time I checked I had over 5M Prestige 10 amazing lvl 10 city's with 6 of them all built from scratch without farms and a army in city each bigger than most players have in total.

To say I am angry is a massive under statement and worst of all...

NO ONE FROM EVONY HAS REPLIED TO MY MANY REQUESTS.

what more can I say

Yeh only have one account and play on one server....

Went to the page and selected that one account....

this sucks

Am I honestly the only player anyone knows of who lost their whole account in the merge?

5. Default

Dang CS, that is really bad.. and if nobody believes you, i know you had all of that prestige lol and i bet good cities... thats really unbelievable that evony did something like that man, i hope we can somehow recover your account.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio Auditore de Firenze View Post
    Dang CS, that is really bad.. and if nobody believes you, i know you had all of that prestige lol and i bet good cities... thats really unbelievable that evony did something like that man, i hope we can somehow recover your account.
    I think enough people know who I am and I got screen shots and troops counts etc

Its more the massive disadvantage and disappointment I now have with SS1 this was what I wanted more an anything now evony won't even respond to at least tell me they are looking into it let alone they can sort me out.

It just really sucks I am hearing nothing and it does not seem to have effected anyone else, apart from me and my alliances...

I was thinking about what it would take to rebuild and its madness 100's K if not million's of cent's on speed ups and Scipts to even get close on my city and army if I were to have to rebuild instantly finishing everything...

Worst of all I just have to wait not knowing anything, its got me close to just giving up al together.

Default not suprised

to be honest i am not surprised Evony has the worst tech support i have ever seen if they do not get there act together than they are gonna loose lots of members

Quote Originally Posted by Supertexx View Post
    to be honest i am not surprised Evony has the worst tech support i have ever seen if they do not get there act together than they are gonna loose lots of members
    I am unsure of why I haven't just left forever today.

I am back in my alliance i founded building up a level 1 city from scratch for the hell of it.

its called 3vony5ux

Quote Originally Posted by LORDCS View Post
    OK NO RESPONSE FROM ANY ORIFICE OF EVONY TECH SUPPORT

I went to login with my one and ONLY account I ONLY played on server 18.
    After I hit login it kept coming up with what looked like the NEW USER SCREEN, I was unsure if this was where we got to change our name.

I was was ready to jump onto the server as soon as it was up but thought it may not have been ready as i was getting this strange message after login so I kept waiting.

I then saw in the forum it is up and running so I logged in using this screen but my name was not available, ok i'll change it maybe someone else from another server bet me to it.

I ENTERED EVONY TO FIND A NEW CITY WITH A LEVEL ONE TOWN HALL....

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME EVONY COME ON!
    AM I THE ONLY PERSON THIS HAS HAPPENED TO????

Its funny because last time I checked I had over 5M Prestige 10 amazing lvl 10 city's with 6 of them all built from scratch without farms and a army in city each bigger than most players have in total.

To say I am angry is a massive under statement and worst of all...

NO ONE FROM EVONY HAS REPLIED TO MY MANY REQUESTS.

what more can I say

I understand how u feel man.
    Happened to me too.
    not as developed as u but the efforts we put in just got washed away like crap... and no compensation package... and even if they do give us that...
    it wont be anything near to the time spent building our sites up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenatos View Post
    I understand how u feel man.
    Happened to me too.
    not as developed as u but the efforts we put in just got washed away like crap... and no compensation package... and even if they do give us that...
    it wont be anything near to the time spent building our sites up.
    Bummer dude it sucks doesn't it.
    Sad to here I wasn't the only one, there has to be some loss and evony seem to have to FAIL in some way when they do anything.
    Was kinda hoping that the epicness of what I lost might be enough for the gods and everyone else would be sweet.

MY issue is even if I get my Prestige, cities, resources, troops and over 500 attack hero back the first hours and days of a server merge are the most important.
    I doubt there is anything they can give me to compensate for that.