Page 1180 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 180680108011301170117811791180
Results 11,791 to 11,795 of 11795

Thread: General Announcements and Questions

How many servers now?
    I used to play 5 years ago on ss46. I was in an alliance with Acer one point.

Elizabeth II is 90 years old.

As a Canadian, I have been one of her subjects all my life. Not that the British monarchy has ever been very popular in Quebec... but as I grow older, I have developed an appreciation for that woman, although I cannot for the life of me find anything nice or good to say about her son Charles who in my opinion is just useless. I realize he is involved in charity work and all that, but that man seems to me the epitome of ... well... uselessness. Anyone who had Diana as a wife and left for that hag Camilla is very wrong in the head.

Anyway...

What I what to post here is simply that Elizabeth's sense of duty over the years has endeared her to her subjects in Britain and elsewhere. At her age she is still holding over 300 appointments and diverse duties all over the country and abroad. She famously said when becoming queen that she would dedicate her life to her duties to the empire and her subjects. She has.

In addition, we forget now she's an old woman that when she was young, she was quite beautiful. And in a very feminine way at that, not like that Pippa of the boy hips... A story that surfaced later on has it that a famous dress maker in Italy was charged with making gala dresses for both the Queen and actress Gina Lolobrigida, famous in the 50's and 60's for her generous curves and that both had the same measurements. Only, one had to enhance and the other to conceal... Doesn't that make you love her too? Just a little?

You know what? That woman is really, when all is said and done, the only real princess that has ever been part of my universe. Maybe the last true princess the world will know...
    Last edited by Wildor; 04-21-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildor View Post
    Elizabeth II is 90 years old.

As a Canadian, I have been one of her subjects all my life. Not that the British monarchy has ever been very popular in Quebec... but as I grow older, I have developed an appreciation for that woman, although I cannot for the life of me find anything nice or good to say about her son Charles who in my opinion is just useless. I realize he is involved in charity work and all that, but that man seems to me the epitome of ... well... uselessness. Anyone who had Diana as a wife and left for that hag Camilla is very wrong in the head.

Anyway...

What I what to post here is simply that Elizabeth's sense of duty over the years has endeared her to her subjects in Britain and elsewhere. At her age she is still holding over 300 appointments and diverse duties all over the country and abroad. She famously said when becoming queen that she would dedicate her life to her duties to the empire and her subjects. She has.

In addition, we forget now she's an old woman that when she was young, she was quite beautiful. And in a very feminine way at that, not like that Pippa of the boy hips... A story that surfaced later on has it that a famous dress maker in Italy was charged with making gala dresses for both the Queen and actress Gina Lolobrigida, famous in the 50's and 60's for her generous curves and that both had the same measurements. Only, one had to enhance and the other to conceal... Doesn't that make you love her too? Just a little?

You know what? That woman is really, when all is said and done, the only real princess that has ever been part of my universe. Maybe the last true princess the world will know...
    Yes, all the above, what he^ said. Adding, She love's corgi's ...

Last edited by King Alboin; 04-22-2016 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Whoo Hoooooo
    Dog of War grrrrr

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostslayer View Post
    How many servers now?
    I used to play 5 years ago on ss46. I was in an alliance with Acer one point.
    Were you really?

When? Where? What was the name?

I'm aware I'm replying a full year later.

I don't care.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Just popping by to say Hi.

Edit almost three years later: Apparently I now rule this thread. Rawr, and stuff.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 05-17-2019 at 02:44 AM.
    Formerly known as Jurnis