Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Quick Way To Gain Prestige (80k-100k BP)

Default A Quick Way To Gain Prestige (80k-100k BP)

How To Quickly Build Prestige

First- i will tell you prestige is not everything! Although it looks nice You can have a high prestige player and lose to a lower prestige player- happens all the time.

BUT- prestige is still intimidating to a lot of ppl. And heres a quick way to gain it:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

You might see ppl with 100k prestige and they are STILL in the beginners protection mode. This isn't all that hard to achieve. This guide will tell you how you can get 80k-100k prestige when in BP.

HAVE ALLLIANCE MEMBERS SEND YOU RESOURCES. Try your best not to run out.

---The key thing is your Town Hall. The higher the level it is the slower you gain prestige. It may be tempting... but DO NOT upgrade your TH to level 3. keep it at 2. Once you are out of BP, or any time later on feel free to upgrade it to 3... but make it gradual.

--- DO NOT accept promotions!!!!! Keep yourself at civilian title and rank. [This is debatable and not really recommended]

---Most buildings you can build instantly. If the original building time is under 5 minutes, click speed-up and it will finish instantly.

---Accept all other quests....

---USE YOUR AMULETS....whatever game coins you get from quests, use to buy more amulets (you can use whatever you can get)[I once won 10 master guidelines on the wheel from an amulet i bought for 5 cents from the game coins i earned from the quests- needless to say, i was raiding like crazy when i got out of BP and was already able to farm lvl 5's.]
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

---Building set-up: (TOWN)

Build 14 cottages- build as high as your TH will allow, so by leaving your TH only at lvl 2, you will have 14 lvl 3 cottages (which build instantly)[You will eventually demolish come of these cottages later on to make room for more barracks: the high number of cottages is only needed for the beginning]

Build 7 barracks- Level 1 barracks build instantly

Build 1 of everything else (accept all awards for building quests)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

---Building set-up: (CITY)

For your resources, you will have 16 spots (when TH is lvl 2)
    Make 4 of each resource field and upgrade as far as your population will allow

---Open your beginners package and make sure to use your speed ups.

--- Get a high politics hero, make him mayor, and apply Wealth of Nations

---Do all the small quests like changing your flag, city name, adjust tax rate, all the comfortings, AND set your Production rate at 100. (these little things count)

---Research the following FIRST: Agriculture, Lumbering, Masonry, and Mining (all to level 6)

Once they are all level 6, research the next fastest research. (Doesn't matter which- always research the one that takes the least amount of time.)

--- Then start building troops.

Build all the way up to cavalry (make 10 of each and accept military service award)

Then build only archers and Archer Towers. make 100 archers at a time, along with 50 AT's at a time

---You will come to a point when u can't make anymore archers because of population limit. All you have to do is comforting > population raising and make as many archers as you can- do this all the time. Another trick is to drop tax rate to 0 and ur population will rise. Lower production rates to 10 and u will have more idle population to use on troops. Once you que the troops make sure to reset the changes.

If your an average player and play frequently everyday, you will reach at least 80k... if you play ALL the time- you will reach at least 100k

THIS IS ALL WITHOUT BUYING GAME COINS.

I hope this works for you,

WorldEater,

aka WE
    Last edited by WerldEeeter; 04-03-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Default Sweet I Might try it

Sounds Good I Might try it ON sever 130 when it comes out

or my next sever

Building warriors and archers gets ur high prest. too when ur a civ.
    Age II- na17

14 cottages,hahaha,whats wrong with you,this game is not about prestige,its about fighting,sure its nice to have big prestige,but let me tell you,100k prestige is NOTHING.I bet every player who followed this guide and built 14 cottages will be sorry later for listnening to you.This is a good game plan,at least 14 barracks,8-9 cottages,NO warehouses,and when you are done researching you can lose stable,forge,if you have more than 1 town,you can lose Inn and market place in 1 town,workshop is disposable too,when your walls ur up,and then just build barrack and more barracks.You will be training troops like crazy,and troops give you a lot of prestige.If anyone is wondering right now,"how do i get Idle population for training troops",well,thats easy,you go to your TH,click on Production,set all production to 0,all population becomes Idle,put troops to train,set production back to 100 and population will rise back to normal in about 1 hour.I have 7 cottages right now and 16 barracks in each town,works for me just fine,and i still have some buildings to lose and build barracks.And another advice for new players,build a city on server,spend 1 week on it and than restart game,its a great practice,my first city sucked big time,so i restarted and built 10 times better town,i learned from my mistakes,so should you.
    Last edited by Kobajagi; 01-10-2010 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobajagi View Post
    14 cottages,hahaha,whats wrong with you,this game is not about prestige,its about fighting,sure its nice to have big prestige,but let me tell you,100k prestige is NOTHING.I bet every player who followed this guide and built 14 cottages will be sorry later for listnening to you.This is a good game plan,at least 14 barracks,8-9 cottages,NO warehouses,and when you are done researching you can lose stable,forge,if you have more than 1 town,you can lose Inn and market place in 1 town,workshop is disposable too,when your walls ur up,and then just build barrack and more barracks.You will be training troops like crazy,and troops give you a lot of prestige.If anyone is wondering right now,"how do i get Idle population for training troops",well,thats easy,you go to your TH,click on Production,set all production to 0,all population becomes Idle,put troops to train,set production back to 100 and population will rise back to normal in about 1 hour.I have 7 cottages right now and 16 barracks in each town,works for me just fine,and i still have some buildings to lose and build barracks.And another advice for new players,build a city on server,spend 1 week on it and than restart game,its a great practice,my first city sucked big time,so i restarted and built 10 times better town,i learned from my mistakes,so should you.
    well said. i agree with him.

what gives you the most prestige ?????

Quite pointless really...

Even w/ final rank/title - you can get 1mill+ prestige per day if you just hold 1 city, put all your troops in there, and just hit L10s. If I moved all archers from all cities to 1 city, I'd have 10mill+ arch, then have my alliance members hold my other 9 cities, and hit L10s till I jump several million prest. - then reclaim my cities.

So you see, prestige is almost a pointless measure for anything below 1mill prestige.

The goal is to get as strong as possible, as fast as you can... not use silly delaying tactics to raise a few 10k prest. like never raising your TH or title, when later on, there are tactics that will allow you get so much more if you're stocked up in troops to pull it off. I see people who remain Civilian even though they have the medals to rank up, and they think it's somehow helping them. Yet in the end, they're always the first to be killed off and quit.
    Server: 30 | Prestige: Ranked in top 15 | Alliance: #1

Like i said- if u read, prestige isnt everything. People always ask how ppl get prestige so fast- thats how. All in good fun

This is a guide on how getting prestige fast. This isn't meant to be some uber guide on how to build up your cities. Some people just dont know how to read...