Thread: How do i get honor?

Default How do i get honor?

I've seen newbie FAQ's but they never answered how to get honor, can someone please tell me how to get honor?

Thank-you

-Fingeman

Attack something that has troops and win. This will get you honor.

Edit* I think it has to be a real person, so it can't come from a valley.
    Last edited by XPetras; 05-14-2009 at 03:20 PM.

thank you very much!

You have to attack other players to get honor, not anything with troops. Also, you don't even have to win, you can suicide cav and various units and oddly enough you'll get honor. Also, even if you win, you won't always get honor. Taking out abatis is a good way to lose honor for some reason whether you win or lose.

Honor means nothing until they fix these glitches and until they give it a meaning. Too many people farming new players and using the above glitch. Samsol comes to mind as one such noob.
    In death, you just may find life.

Your head is MINE!!!

oh you have to win? I didn't notice that.. I think I was thinking of prestige.. when you lose, you lose it.

As has been explained in other posts it doesnt matter if you win or lose. What matters is that the Value of what you lose is less then the value of what the other guy does.

And you also loose honor the same way. You can win a battle and still lose honor.

Yes this is true, I saw a guy win but he lost 15k honor

Cool so thats how you get honor

so, to get honor you just attack and it doesn't matter if you win or lose aslong as it's a player
    what about NPC's do you get honor from them
    <---- almost as good looking as me

Quote Originally Posted by chaos666 View Post
    so, to get honor you just attack and it doesn't matter if you win or lose aslong as it's a player
    what about NPC's do you get honor from them
    <---- almost as good looking as me
    Honor is rewarded based on your casualties vs, your enemies casualties. Typically winning means that you have a lower casualty rate then your opponent, although there are exceptions.

If you attack a city with a 10K archer and 100 Cavalry army and fight 1000 Abatis, your horses (because only horses can fight abatis) you will lose considerably more troops then your opponent - hence the loss of honor.