Thread: How to get pres going up quick

Default How to get pres going up quick

hi i have 84k pres but i like get no pres a day i was wondering if any one knows how to get pres going up quicker

townhall level affects your prestige gains... the higher level it is the slower you gain prestige(so i've heard)
    i would suggest keeping your ques filled for building archers, archer towers and builds/techs. assuming you can afford them of course.
    another way to gain prestige is winning battles with troop losses(the more troops you lose in a winning battle the more you get) i hear the low cost of warriors is good for this(?)~Against npcs only
    Last edited by steelbrightblade; 01-10-2010 at 05:03 PM. Reason: thxs raj, edited for clarity =)

Quote Originally Posted by steelbrightblade View Post
    another way to gain prestige is winning battles with troop losses(the more troops you lose in a winning battle the more you get) i hear the low cost of warriors is good for this(?)
    Winning battles against npc's, not players. Yeah, warriors are great for earning prestige quickly, send a perfect amount gets most of them killed and gets you a lot of prestige.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boleslav
    Here's my proposal. Let's tie up Haterade and throw him into a lake. If he floats, he's a Sephi alt. If he drowns he's innocent.

ok thnx well if i attack a lvl 1 npc how many troops should i send

Have you checked that box in your closet lately?

well if you got the tech for it 50 ballies and a few hundred to a few k warriors for pres building

(warriors will die ballies wont)
    135 gray rep 158/200 rep points Rep me if i helped!! thnx!!

OUT OF BASIC YAAY!!! Now I'm in tech school

i already knew about the basstillas i had some then my main got conquered and i lost

There is a base amount of prestige you gain for anything you do in the game, which includes constructing buildings, training troops, building wall defences, or losing troops in non PvP battles.

How much prestige you gain doing these things = base prestige / total level of all your townhalls.

I don't know how much base prestige you would get exactly for building a lvl1 mine, but lets for example say 9 prestige (to keep things simple). So with one city and a lvl1 townhall... you would gain 9 prestige points for that mine. If your towhall is lvl 2 in that city, you get half of that = 4.5 prestige. If your TH is lvl9 you get 1 prestige. If you have more than one city, add the lvl of your town halls together.

If you want lotsa prestige, keep your town hall lvl no higher than you really need it. Look for a good hero in a lvl 1 inn (about 68 or more base attack) and send him at valleys with warriors (most cost effective unit in the game many would say). Then que your barracks with more warriors, appointing your attack hero as mayor every time you do so (a high attack mayor decreases troop training time). Keep building wall defences. That's pretty much all you need to rake in lots of prestige.

From my point of view though, although warriors are the most cost effective unit in the game based on resources they require to train, they aren't the most effective in battle. I would recommend you also focus on building a proper army with large amounts of archers to defend your city with. Prestige is nice, but it won't defend your city for you.