Thread: lvl 10 NPC farming

Unhappy lvl 10 NPC farming

I was Curious to know if the Medals have been taken from the lvl 10 NPCs as well as the rest of them, the lower lvl NPCs i can understand because the large amount there are attacked in Evony with no loses making promotion to easy, but i want to know it they have been removed from lvl 10s becuause i have been farming them on server 109 for about a week now and still nothing
    i have mastered the lvl 10 valley medal farming but im curious to know if its just items that drop in the lvl 10 NPCs now?

thanks
    Bishbot

Quote Originally Posted by BishBot View Post
    I was Curious to know if the Medals have been taken from the lvl 10 NPCs as well as the rest of them, the lower lvl NPCs i can understand because the large amount there are attacked in Evony with no loses making promotion to easy, but i want to know it they have been removed from lvl 10s becuause i have been farming them on server 109 for about a week now and still nothing
    i have mastered the lvl 10 valley medal farming but im curious to know if its just items that drop in the lvl 10 NPCs now?

thanks
    Bishbot
    I suspect it's a server issue......Medal drop rate certainly hasn't stopped on N1.

5 Justice medals and 2 mic scripts on taking one Barb 10 attests to that

Default Groan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanum View Post
    I suspect it's a server issue......Medal drop rate certainly hasn't stopped on N1.

5 Justice medals and 2 mic scripts on taking one Barb 10 attests to that
    I've had one medal from about 1100 attacks on lvl10 npcs including 10 captures.

I get a mich script, hero hunt, water or speaker about one attack in 30.

Server 86

Quote Originally Posted by BishBot View Post

thanks
    Bishbot
    I capped a level 10 on server 84, and not a single medal dropped. I think I got a speaker on one of the attacks though...

My guess is they limited what can drop medals to force players to either do more farming of only high level valleys (which is annoyingly time consuming) or buy them.
    But....the eternal ray of sunshine REALLY wanted to see you, so I helped brighten your day by removing the city from around you! ^.^

O i am very aware that low lvl valley/NPC medal drops have been dramatically reduced/eliminated due to a "business perspective" on newer servers to quote a Mod, which is fine makes the game more challenging for non paying players and like i said i have mastered the lvl 10 valley medal farming it was mainly just a question of "do they drop?" not "why dont they drop?" i just thought i was unlucky lol

I got a cross medal from a lvl 10 lake last night

When I farm, I do about 10 hits, and get 2 medals. Usually within 5 attacks, never seem to get more then 2 medals a night. about 1 rose every 2 weeks, 2 lion, and misc everything else.