Thread: Stables?

Default Stables?

what exactly do stables do, do they just allow horseback riding to be researched or do they do other things?

need a stable to build or upgrade a relief station as well

Hi, having a stable allows you to train horses and the higher its level the faster they are trained.

the game description says that. Has anyone validated it (other than gaiing tech)

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Hi, having a stable allows you to train horses and the higher its level the faster they are trained.
    It makes no difference to cavalry recruitment time. you can delete it completely once you have a good lvl relief station.
    Πριγκίπισσα Ἀλέξιος
    Server 3
    Δώσε μου το ρούμι σου

Do relief stations still work without stables? I know sometimes things in this game no longer function properly if their base requirements are not being met, and sometimes they do continue to work. Relief stations are pretty vital so I don't want to spend dozens of hours upgrading one and then not realize its not working because I ditched the worthless stables.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexios View Post
    It makes no difference to cavalry recruitment time. you can delete it completely once you have a good lvl relief station.
    The description in the stable states "The higher its level, the faster troops are trained"

This may be the description Subsane, but it's not it's actual function..
    Currently the stable makes no difference to training times. It's there to let you research horseback riding, and build a relief station. Nothing more.