Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Communism Is The Only Way Forward

  1. #1

    Exclamation Communism Is The Only Way Forward

    Capitalism has had its shot and failed. People say that the Soviet Union failed, but that's just a load of poppycock. The Soviet Union ended because they spent way too much money on the military, which was ultimately the American's fault.
    Capitalism is cruel and unjust. People say that capitalism works because they are bourgeois Americans with health insurance. But in the real world, the world of starving millions, famine, drought, war and murder, people cannot live their lives like they ought to able to, with a home, a real job, a good wage and a place to live.
    Capitalism cannot grant people these things, because it's all about making money, and you need money to make money. Thus the people in the poorest parts of the world with little or no infrastructure cannot get the help that they need from capitalism, and the scarcity of resources leads inevitably to war, as it has done for centuries.
    People say that Communism had its chance and failed. This is not true.
    It has only just begun!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    7,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Stalin View Post
    Capitalism has had its shot and failed. People say that the Soviet Union failed, but that's just a load of poppycock. The Soviet Union ended because they spent way too much money on the military, which was ultimately the American's fault.
    Capitalism is cruel and unjust. People say that capitalism works because they are bourgeois Americans with health insurance. But in the real world, the world of starving millions, famine, drought, war and murder, people cannot live their lives like they ought to able to, with a home, a real job, a good wage and a place to live.
    Capitalism cannot grant people these things, because it's all about making money, and you need money to make money. Thus the people in the poorest parts of the world with little or no infrastructure cannot get the help that they need from capitalism, and the scarcity of resources leads inevitably to war, as it has done for centuries.
    People say that say that Communism had its chance and failed. This is not true.
    It has only just begun!
    This coming from someone naming himself after Stalin is quite bizarre, in my opinion.

    Stalin made sure that his version of communism worked by slaughtering about 30 to 50 million inhabitants (either by war or just deporting them to Siberia). It is of course a way to finance your politics, to make sure there aren't as many mouths to be fed.

    As with capitalism, communism comes in many different types. Communism as it existed in the Soviet Union was something entirely different than the communism in North Korea, but I'm sure you know that.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Stalin View Post
    1.) Capitalism has had its shot and failed. People say that the Soviet Union failed, but that's just a load of poppycock. The Soviet Union ended because they spent way too much money on the military, which was ultimately the American's fault.
    2.) Capitalism is cruel and unjust. People say that capitalism works because they are bourgeois Americans with health insurance. But in the real world, the world of starving millions, famine, drought, war and murder, people cannot live their lives like they ought to able to, with a home, a real job, a good wage and a place to live.
    3.) Capitalism cannot grant people these things, because it's all about making money, and you need money to make money. Thus the people in the poorest parts of the world with little or no infrastructure cannot get the help that they need from capitalism, and the scarcity of resources leads inevitably to war, as it has done for centuries.
    4.) People say that Communism had its chance and failed. This is not true.
    It has only just begun!
    1.) U'm, yes. It's all our fault that they spent a bunch of money on bombs, therefore making them barkrupt, more or less.
    2.) Here's something you should know - Communism doesn't work because of the greed of man. Capitalism works because of the greed of man. It kills me to say it, but it's true.
    3.) We have these little things called charities. They help people like that. However, that is a choice of man, which I will admit is not always chosen correctly.
    4.) Oh really? That explain why the number of comunism countries have been decreasing. You wanna know why? Because it doesn't work. As much as I would like to create a Utopia, I know it's impossible. I'd rather take my chances and wait for heaven.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edu View Post
    This coming from someone naming himself after Stalin is quite bizarre, in my opinion.

    Stalin made sure that his version of communism worked by slaughtering about 30 to 50 million inhabitants (either by war or just deporting them to Siberia). It is of course a way to finance your politics, to make sure there aren't as many mouths to be fed.

    As with capitalism, communism comes in many different types. Communism as it existed in the Soviet Union was something entirely different than the communism in North Korea, but I'm sure you know that.
    Owned

    I am a Wizard Mercenary

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joemanf View Post
    4.) Oh really? That explain why the number of comunism countries have been decreasing. You wanna know why? Because it doesn't work.
    The number of communist and so******t countries in the world has been steadily increasing- rather, it WOULD have been, had the U.S. not invaded every single Latin American and Asian country that showed any signs of leaning towards communism.

    Basically, communism is not the dominant world government because it helps the poor, and America doesn't like that, because then we don't have oppressed foreign workers to make our cheap TVs and cars.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    7,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axer NZ View Post
    The number of communist and so******t countries in the world has been steadily increasing- rather, it WOULD have been, had the U.S. not invaded every single Latin American and Asian country that showed any signs of leaning towards communism.

    Basically, communism is not the dominant world government because it helps the poor, and America doesn't like that, because then we don't have oppressed foreign workers to make our cheap TVs and cars.
    I would like to make the small remark that the so-called invasion of Cuba in 1961 didn't really succeed..

    But that rises the question, is Cuba communistic...

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edu View Post
    I would like to make the small remark that the so-called invasion of Cuba in 1961 didn't really succeed..

    But that rises the question, is Cuba communistic...
    I didn't say that they SUCCESSFULLY invaded.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    7,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axer NZ View Post
    I didn't say that they SUCCESSFULLY invaded.
    True, my mistake.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Hmm....I'm not so sure about communism, but I think totalitarianism or military dictatorship is the answer.....that is if it is me in charge. But if I had to be the little guy, then I'd say anarchy is the way to go. HAHA.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    7,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliseG View Post
    Hmm....I'm not so sure about communism, but I think totalitarianism or military dictatorship is the answer.....that is if it is me in charge. But if I had to be the little guy, then I'd say anarchy is the way to go. HAHA.
    Looking at your avatar and your name I'd say it's pretty difficult for you to be the little guy...


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    http://www.aeternoprogressus.com
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Alright, i would just like to point one thing out

    We all know communism is in North Korea, but not South Korea. Look at this picture:

    Korea Night.jpg

    What does that tell you?
    Those white things are LIGHTS
    From an aerial view

    Click the picture if it's too small for ya

    *Expatcat*
    I Own My Own Website!
    Working on writing some stories! Keep you're eye on that section!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •