Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Story of Lord Ken Deathmarr

Text The Story of Lord Ken Deathmarr

~Chapter 1:The Battle of War Horn Hill~

Part 1
    I stood on the barren land, like giant across the valleys. My bright red cape drooping over me, with the sides looking like they were chewed off by a ferocious beast. My slick, oily armor stretched across my small-chested body, and my sword, shiny and new from the iron forge, lay in my sheath. My smile crooked, but it was gone as quick as a flash. The officers and lieutenants called us, and we began to march once more.

"Come on men, we leave to the trail for War Horn Hill," said Officer Kal, head of our troop.

All the troops and I stood in a narrow and straight line as we marched on the Berry Trail. That was the name, because a lot of the bushes were lush and full of berries. Here, the trees grew over the path, bending over like old, withered men. However, we didn't have time to examine anything, so we kept marching.

We marched and marched, through the marshes of mosquitos and snakes slithering their way past you, stalking you in the darkness.

I didn't even bother to look up as we were getting closer to camp. It was nothing special. There was just some tents lined up in front of a hill, like most camps we had been to. Suddenly, I fell in a small river. My body fell in-like it was a boulder. My armor was dragging me down, deeper into the depths. I tried to gasp for more air, but only grimy water filled my lungs. My last lock of it seemed to be gone as darkness paraded my mind. My eyes closed, for I knew this was the end. A hand suddenly dived in and grabbed me. I would have struggled, but I was much to weak. I let myself be pulled back to the surface.

"Need to be careful where you step soldier. The trails can get dangerous," said a gruff voice. I looked up to see my savior's face. It was none other than Officer Kal. I was shocked, to say the least. He let go of me, and turned away, ordering the others to march. I quickly regained my balance and continued on.

Finally we had arrived, the tall grass tickling our feet.

"Well men, get unpacked and make haste for camp" said Officer Kal. "We leave soon tomorrow morning."

I stared at the sky, so beautiful in the darkness of times.

I will post more but this is what I have so more of my new story. This is NOT the full chapter 1.

Credits go to Joemanf for editing it for me.

Thank you captian Virk!

Retired player of Evony.
    +Rep me if I helped

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Read my best story yet!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=97171

Giving credit where credit is due
    I like this plot. You have a good idea for a story. Can't wait to see how it turns out

I am a Wizard Mercenary

+1 rep, You're getting better!

Quote Originally Posted by Th0r View Post
    +1 rep, You're getting better!
    I suppose I can't argue with that...

That was actually...good. Only one question. Can I be the evil lord who eventually gets murdered?

...wow...This is good. for once...

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

Text

Part II
    It was morning. I awoke to a warm sun, beating down upon my skin like a mother calming her child. Birds perched over the rotting fences. I streched my arms and straightened myself, feeling a little wobbly from the long night. I could smell eggs, sausage, and some seasoning cooking over the warm fire. This was odd for something like this to be cooking for breakfast. I guess it was because we were coming closer to the battle. We also had berries and fruits to add, which we gathered earlier on Berry Trail. I bathed myself in the river which I had fallen in earlier, and dressed myself. After that was done, I began to polish my armor, making it clean and shiny. Today would be the day before the battle, where we would set camp ahead on the battleground. I ate my breakfast rapidly, like a scavenger looking for scraps. No talking would be necessary until we had arrived at the destination. We were like mice, scurrying like evacuating a burning city.

We arrived at our destination, the scene of the battle. We began to set up camp again before nightfall. We worked hard and promptly. The watch towers were made of fine, cut lumber from the woods. Tents with lean torches were standing next to them, like little ducks crowding around their mothers. The flames blazed, sending small ashes floating into the air. Other troops were sitting around the main campfire, making light conversations and sharing jokes. I joined them, laughing along with the others. One of the officers sat next to us, his armor gleaming in the firelight.

"Men," He said suddenly. Everyone stopped what they were doing and gave him their full attention. "I hope you are ready and well for this battle. Fight hard and miraculously, it will all be in your hearts." He straightened himself up and walked away, proud and tall.

It was nightfall, the minuscule fires lighting up the dark. It was about time for supper. I was hungry, seeing as how I had nothing since this morning. I began to walk across the camp, my stomach grumbling like a nasty, old man. I looked across the horizon and spotted the enemy camp. I stared hard and closely, trying to make out my opponents. Suddenly, I saw something, and my jaw dropped in amazement. I just found the reason for this battle.

Thank you captian Virk!

Retired player of Evony.
    +Rep me if I helped

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Read my best story yet!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=97171

It's great to see that our community has made you into a better writer

Dunn dunn dunnn....

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll