Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lookin' for Wisdom Medals

Default Lookin' for Wisdom Medals

Anyone gotten a Wisdom medal since the patch, and if so, what did you attack to get it?

Lvl 5 npc has been giving me, wisdom, courage, and freedom medals

Default Medal fiasco

How the Hell do you get medals now?
    What is with these moronic dev's? They don't ever tell us when they change anything! We go from it being IMPOSSIBLE to get medals, to the scout spam, then they turn off the scout spam and all us new players are SCREWED! the old guys have all their medals up and we get NONE! They dont even tell us they are changing it so we can start using the scout spam. Then they turn it On again temporarily, FINALLY i get my FIRST medal after taking about 50 valleys with NO MEDALS!!!! then I get a promotion, and they turn off the scout spam again, BUT DONT TELL US they did and dont tell us how to get medals now. 50 MORE attacks on valleys using all the suggested techniques: dont abandon, use just above the number of troops there barely or the same number, hit it after repetedly, dont hit it after but wait till regen after 6 minutes, hit lvl 2's hit lvl 3s, level 4's, nothing, Nothing, NOTHING, 50 attacks, thousands of troops WASTED, not one frigging courtesy of communication from the devs on what the FLUCK is going on with the medals, even though HUNDREDS of posts of confused users, WHAT IDIOTS!!

RAGE!!

i found 1 wisdom medal in level 5 npc city after 6 attacks on it,lol i still need 9 more

i got a few from barb cities
    Last edited by nate_tureboy; 05-17-2009 at 04:12 PM.

RAGE RAGE RAGE!!

I need one more wisdom as well. I stopped attacking lvl 5 barbs for a bit because of their archer tower invincible mode

Archer tower invincible mode? hit them with 800 ballista's walk away with no loss.
    HonorChamp which medal are your having so much trouble it seems to get?

Quote Originally Posted by kohantrebar View Post
    Archer tower invincible mode? hit them with 800 ballista's walk away with no loss.
    HonorChamp which medal are your having so much trouble it seems to get?
    Yeah, great advice. Might want to flesh out the details a bit, like Attack Level of Hero? Maybe Archery and HBR Levels?

800 Ballistas did NOT provide a 'Walk Away With No Loss" as you so glibly recommended.

Any one else that might have experience attacking Lvl 5 NPC's care to chime in?

lvl 5 npc's with the right HBR and archery you can walk away with no losses from 300 balli attacks.

Its all in the combination of academics.
    For The Win!!
    "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ."

semi-retired

Quote Originally Posted by Neomedia View Post
    Yeah, great advice. Might want to flesh out the details a bit, like Attack Level of Hero? Maybe Archery and HBR Levels?

800 Ballistas did NOT provide a 'Walk Away With No Loss" as you so glibly recommended.

Any one else that might have experience attacking Lvl 5 NPC's care to chime in?
    600 ballistas on lvl 5 npc, no losses. Every time.
    lvl 8 archery
    lvl 6 hbr
    Regardless of which hero is attacking.