Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Building a new city

Default Building a new city

ok i get that u have to take a flat..and all of that..after I have takin a flat do i have to send 250 workers to build it or can i send 250 workers with my army?

cause were i want to relocate it takes like 5 hrs to travel there and if i have to send workers after i take the flat that would be 5 hrs out of the way..so can i send them with my army? or will i just be able to build it having 250 workers at my other city

NEEDING HELP SOMEONE LOL

Once you have taken your flat, click on it. Should be a BUILD CITY option. That is if you meet all the requirements. Also: might I suggest not building a city so far away, as it would take so many hours to reinforce it and send the new city supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Once you have taken your flat, click on it. Should be a BUILD CITY option. That is if you meet all the requirements. Also: might I suggest not building a city so far away, as it would take so many hours to reinforce it and send the new city supplies.
    so would i have to send the 250 workers? would i have to upgrade the thing to were u can carry more supplies cause i want to relocate and get out of were i am to get next to a friend...but do i got to send the workers after i beat the flat?

after you attack the flat and win and its yours, click on the flat and click build city, as long as you have the correct title need and you have the 10k gold, food, lumber, stone, iron then it will be built

The workers need to be in your city, then you click build city and it auto sends them to build the city on the flat. If the build city option isn't available on the flat then you do not meet the requirements.

The workers need to be in your city, then you click build city and it auto sends them to build the city on the flat. If the build city option isn't available on the flat then you do not meet the requirements.
    yea i am a captian/Knight rank i am able to take it..would u think 100swordsman and 15 archers and 10 warriors would take a lvl 2 flat?

In general, maybe. Depends on how many archers the flat has. I would recommend you scout EVERYTHING before attacking it. I would also suggest you make more archers. I would further suggest that if that is the biggest army you have, you probably aren't ready to build a second city yet.

In general, maybe. Depends on how many archers the flat has. I would recommend you scout EVERYTHING before attacking it. I would also suggest you make more archers. I would further suggest that if that is the biggest army you have, you probably aren't ready to build a second city yet.
    i agree if you dont have a force way bigger then that then you will be in trouble

yea ok man i appreciate it..i would scout it but were i want to relocate is 5 hrs away that it takes to get there..which sucks but oh well lol...but ima build up and just send my army and see what happens i got over 500 plus but i was just asking for further reffrence

okay is it 5 hours away to scout or to send an attack force