Thread: How to take over a flat?

Default How to take over a flat?

How do I take over a flat?

You have to have a valley slot available (number of valleys allowed = level of Town Hall) and then you conquer the flat.

Yes, a flat is a valley (a special valley that you can build a city on). Be sure to scout the flat before you send troops. After you capture the flat, you can recall troops and the flat is still yours.
    "I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the stink bug that smears your windshield. I am Lightfoot Duck!"

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mschwendiman View Post
    How do I take over a flat?
    Depending on what LvL Flat.

I have a lv 6 Flat, Townhall Lv 4, 700 workers, over 100,000 of each resource and can't build my 3rd city. The build city button is darkened. what is happening?

when you scout the flat do you just send your hero with scouts only? Or hero+scouts+what ever else army you have? dumb question i know, but i'm a n00b

Quote Originally Posted by DeBest View Post
    I have a lv 6 Flat, Townhall Lv 4, 700 workers, over 100,000 of each resource and can't build my 3rd city. The build city button is darkened. what is happening?
    Are you at least a Baronet when it comes to your title? If not, you can't have a third city.