Thread: Garrison Troops

Default Garrison Troops

what do they do? i have sent troops to people and they just sit in the embassy,how do you use them?do they eat that persons food?can they use them?is it that they act as a defence?.answers please.

When you garrison a Person City, It Means you are sending them troops to fight for them, Im sure they eat your food because they are your troops and Yes they acts as a defence for the person you sent when they are under attack.
    Hello, I Like Cookies!
    ---------------------

Username: Xaio
    Server: 1
    Alliance: Raiderz
    Prestige: 100k+

Quote Originally Posted by Xaio View Post
    When you garrison a Person City, It Means you are sending them troops to fight for them, Im sure they eat your food because they are your troops and Yes they acts as a defence for the person you sent when they are under attack.
    They eat the troops of the city, so bear that in mind.

Default garrison

so basically you send someone some troops,they sit there and eat their food and will only defend if the gate is open ,am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by Yippie View Post
    so basically you send someone some troops,they sit there and eat their food and will only defend if the gate is open ,am i right?
    Correct ! If gates are closed they just sit there, untile the loyalty is lowered enough for gates to open, or the attacked player opens them.