Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Group messages.

Default Group messages.

Hi all,

I have a problem sending group messages ie I can't. I have used the search function and found only one thread. I have tried all theories on how to send group messages but can't.
    Has anyone actually been able to send them? if so, how?
    I have wasted 20 speakers trying and support aren't answering, surprise, surprise.

I send them quite often. I just go into alliance tab and select Group Message. Type in the subject and message and make sure you have 2 speakers. Then click send and it will automatically send to everyone in your alliance. What is yours doing? Error, messages?
    Always here to help - feel free to PM me or leave a visitors note. Find someone's answer helpful? Add to their reputation (click the scales next to the number of their post).

I have tried that and I get a message saying message sent but no-one in the alliance gets them.

Have you tried viewing a member of your alliance, selecting write, and in the message clicking the check box for Send Group Message next to name?
    Always here to help - feel free to PM me or leave a visitors note. Find someone's answer helpful? Add to their reputation (click the scales next to the number of their post).

Quote Originally Posted by losain View Post
    Have you tried viewing a member of your alliance, selecting write, and in the message clicking the check box for Send Group Message next to name?
    I'm having the same issue, and YES I have also tried it just like you stated... I believe I'm up to about 10 speakers down the drain right now...

I just tried and it worked, but not to everyone. I guess try sending a bug report

A bug report would probably be your best best. I'm really sorry for the inconvienence. Possibly, the game *might* return your speakers. I'm not sure on that one though.

Is that all?

Looks like its going through but not to whole alliance. Sent a bug

I no wats the problem wat do u put in your "To" Box.

I put All And it is working just try it.

stop reviving old threads