Page 237 of 286 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2852

Thread: The Signature & Avatar Factory

  1. #2361
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    You need to upload your sig from your computer using the control panel at the bottom of the edit signature window. You can't apply it in the text window.

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  2. #2362

    Default

    Hey Morgana im sure you get asked this often bt you think you could make me signature

    i'd like to image a black lotus (car) not the flower lol

    yellow writing for the name

    and what ever els you think would look neat-o in it!

    i'd much appreciate it and enjoy looking at your master art work!

  3. #2363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSaw View Post
    Hey Morgana im sure you get asked this often bt you think you could make me signature

    i'd like to image a black lotus (car) not the flower lol

    yellow writing for the name

    and what ever els you think would look neat-o in it!

    i'd much appreciate it and enjoy looking at your master art work!
    Wow morgana they think this is you thread since you replying to all requests lol

    And to all the new people on the forum: if you want a sig from a specific artist please go to their sig shop, this thread is for all artists to veiw and take requests from,
    Just clearing that up.

    Btw nice job on filling out so many orders Morgan
    My sigs will have titles on them... deal with it.

  4. #2364
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSaw View Post
    Hey Morgana im sure you get asked this often bt you think you could make me signature

    i'd like to image a black lotus (car) not the flower lol

    yellow writing for the name

    and what ever els you think would look neat-o in it!

    i'd much appreciate it and enjoy looking at your master art work!
    Thank you for your kind words so here it is.


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/RavenSaw.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Heatzone10 View Post

    And to all the new people on the forum: if you want a sig from a specific artist please go to their sig shop, this thread is for all artists to veiw and take requests from,
    Just clearing that up.
    Couldn't have put it better myself .

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  5. #2365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    Thank you for your kind words so here it is.


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/RavenSaw.png



    Couldn't have put it better myself .
    Hmm well I do apologize for my in conveyance, i was unaware of this. But damn that looks amazing! and just how i pictured it, you could have put in there your name sense you made it.

    THANK YOU!!

  6. #2366
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSaw View Post
    Hmm well I do apologize for my in conveyance, i was unaware of this. But damn that looks amazing! and just how i pictured it, you could have put in there your name sense you made it.

    THANK YOU!!
    Your're welcome, glad I got it right . I always sign my pieces in the bottom left hand side of the sig, ninja text stylie.

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  7. #2367

    Default

    I really need a nice Sig pic if someone can help me ... as i am named AhmShere after "The Mummy" movies i would want it to go in that theme...

    [eric0095]: ^wut ahm said x2

  8. #2368
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hostiles Dungeon
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhmShere View Post
    I really need a nice Sig pic if someone can help me ... as i am named AhmShere after "The Mummy" movies i would want it to go in that theme...
    here u go



    link here
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

  9. #2369

    Default Thread

    Treads are for sewing and sewing is 4 me :P

  10. #2370
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    here u go



    link here
    Nice sig there Proddy .

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •