Thread: $5 plus 200 cents worth????

Default $5 plus 200 cents worth????

There is no WAY the stuff that comes with is worth 200 coin. Just add it up. Maybe 60 coin worth of stuff and the medals...please. how can it even be advertised as 200 coin worth? 1 each of a few medals (I nly need justice- on a mature server many need those) but the items, add up the coin if one were to buy them. That was just silly.

Well, since medals can't be bought individually, they can put arbitrary numbers to their value.
    So, any package that includes medals can be "worth" whatever they want it to be.

I wholeheartedly agree, that the package in the deal is not worth even close to 200 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

It's 82 cents worth of items and 8 medals, which I guess they average the value of as about 15 cents. It's not a package I would buy but newer players might like it.
    PEACE

I agree 'like'. Some people are still looking for rose and lion medals. But the advertisingios so OFF.

The 50 cents is part of it
    200-50=150
    Michel script=50.
    150-50=100.
    Produce items=32.
    100-32=68.

8 medals=68 cents.

I erased the system mail. Does anyone have a list of the package contents?
    Please copy/paste it here.
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Rota is correct.

"The package includes items below:

Michelangelo's Script, Plowshares, Arch Saw, Quarrying Tools, Blower, Cross Medal, Rose Medal, Lion Medal, Honor Medal, Courage Medal, Freedom Medal, Justice Medal, Nation Medal"

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke ♥♥ View Post
    "The package includes items below:

Michelangelo's Script, Plowshares, Arch Saw, Quarrying Tools, Blower, Cross Medal, Rose Medal, Lion Medal, Honor Medal, Courage Medal, Freedom Medal, Justice Medal, Nation Medal"
    Thank you, Brooke.

Well each medal box you can buy with cents comes with three kinds of medals. There is a random chance of getting 2-4 of each medal. Let's say an average of 3 of each medal come from boxes. That's an average of 9 medals from each box. So each medal is worth one-ninth the value of a box. You can say the least medal is worth a few cents less, and the best medal in each box is worth a few cents more. But, the average value of the three is still one-ninth of the appropriate box.

Given this, let's do the math to determine the value of the package...
    Junior medal box - 80 cents
    divided by 9 = 8.9 cents (rounding up for even numbers)
    I'm going to do a 2 cent differential, but remember the average is still 9, so it really doesn't matter
    Value of cross medal = 7 cents
    Value of rose medal = 9 cents
    Value of lion medal = 11 cents

Medium medal box - 140 cents
    divided by 9 = 15.5 cents (rounding up a lot, but senior medal box should balance this out)
    I'm going to do a 3 cent differential, but remember the average is still 16, so it really doesn't matter
    Value of Honor medal = 13 cents
    Value of Courage medal = 16 cents
    Value of Wisdom medal = 19 cents

Senior medal box - 240 cents
    divided by 9 = 26.7 cents (rounding down, The amount rounded down nearly = the amount rounded up on previous 2 boxes, so there's the balance)
    I'm going to do a 4 cent differential, but remember the average is still 26, so it really doesn't matter
    Value of Freedom medal = 22 cents
    Value of Justice medal = 26 cents
    Value of Nation medal = 30 cents

The deal is $5 for 250 cents of value. You get 50 cents from the $5 and a bonus package worth 200 cents.

50 - 50 cents
    50 - Michelangelo's Script
    8 - Plowshares
    8 - Arch Saw
    8 - Quarrying Tools
    8 - Blower
    7 - Cross Medal
    9 - Rose Medal
    11 - Lion Medal
    13 - Honor Medal
    16 - Courage Medal
    19 - Wisdom Medal (why is this the ONE medal not included in the list?!?! it seems odd to give every medal EXCEPT this one. Is it included in the package and just not listed?)
    22 - Freedom Medal
    26 - Justice Medal
    30 - Nation Medal

TOTAL value with this math = 273 cents. (292 if the Wisdom Medal is included, but not listed.)

That is the technical market value of the package in my opinion.
    But, I believe it's still overvalued because some of those items aren't worth the cent "price tag" attached.
    Rota is correct.

+ Rep Rota for doing the math so I don't have to -- being someone who has had to purchase medal boxes, then another medal box just to get that 1 last medal, I see medals as being really quite expensive in the end so if you still need them this is a very good deal, not to mention the mich script alone is 50 cents, and your getting 50 cents, so your already getting a buy 1 get 1 free but a bunch of other extra stuff too..

this and the noob package are the ones I would say are must haves if your going to go the distance to spend money on the game

SN1 - XXX - Member
    S90 - Legacy - Presbyter
    S127 - vanguard - Host

Rota to answer you're question there is not a wisdom included....I have 2 people that confirmed this.