Thread: evony provided Bot farming

Default evony provided Bot farming

Though i personally do not use a bot more and more i think about it not the cheap speech text auto heal crap but for farming Lvl5's. I have seen more and more posts in resent days and weeks with both sides of the story people complaining and people defending the use of bots.

Evony could fix a large part of this by simply setting up a supported in game Bot that allows you to attack coordinates of barbarian cities to a select city and auto send out attacks you would input and add all the coords as well as what to send for each attack and a pecking order of what heroes to send etc. This would allow players alot more freedom to do other stuff in the game and or RL.

any and all ideas on the subject please feel free to contribute and lets avoid the flaming.

before you get gungho on me calling me a noob let it be said i farm 20+lvl10s a day from all my cities the amount climbs daily almost now and between 25-30 lvl5 barbs from each of my cites every day.

I have played on S1 since april 3rd of this past year and grew to the rank of princess had about 1.8mil prestige would have more but was a noob for way to long and took a number of extended breaks from the game.

currently i play on S103 and have aprox 1.2mil prestige and ranked marquis

i dont mind the farming i know my willingness to do it sets me above and ahead of the average gamer and i feel more accomplished then a bot user but it would be a nice addiction that would let me as the Vh and diplomatic officer of my alliance concentrate on that more and farming less
    Properity of <3Sari<3 her vary own fruitcup
    Quote Originally Posted by <3Sari<3 View Post
    *gives plate of cookies*

put something about u being my property in ur sig!

if ur good u get more cookies!

I suppose it can be argued that they do provide farming.

You can always spend cents on resources in that box in the lower right corner. You don't even have to lose troops to get those resources, they get delivered for you. If you really want Evony to get resources for you without having to put up with the tedium of launching attacks, then buy resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post

You can always spend cents on resources in that box in the lower right corner. You don't even have to lose troops to get those resources, they get delivered for you. If you really want Evony to get resources for you without having to put up with the tedium of launching attacks, then buy resources.

we both know the evony cent prices for resources are ridiculous

I have a thread setup on this already, but I highly doubt evony will do too much as I think they are working hard on age2.
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=98122

Quote Originally Posted by jase2483 View Post
    we both know the evony cent prices for resources are ridiculous
    Yeah... I know.
    I was mostly just being a smart aleck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post

I dont want evony to give me resources as i said i do send out all the attacks myself. however they need to do something about the growing bot problem one such way to fix it is the idea i gave.
    Properity of <3Sari<3 her vary own fruitcup
    Quote Originally Posted by <3Sari<3 View Post
    *gives plate of cookies*

put something about u being my property in ur sig!

if ur good u get more cookies!