Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cav vs Level 10 npc

Smile Cav vs Level 10 npc

Here ya go, for anyone curious. My hero was 255 attack, no buffs at all. I'm pretty sure the extra units didn't do anything, but it only cost me 4 cav to throw them in so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Before all the "Why the hell would you do this?" and the "I farm 10s all the time with x troops and only lose 6500 archers" questions and comments - I know. But I'm tired of farming and I'm leaving the game soon, so I figured I might as well attack a few 10s with stuff I had never tried.

battle89.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100125/d4/e4/d4e41cdcb0bfdb8449b032fe81535afb.xml
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ducarmont View Post
    Here ya go, for anyone curious. My hero was 255 attack, no buffs at all. I'm pretty sure the extra units didn't do anything, but it only cost me 4 cav to throw them in so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Before all the "Why the hell would you do this?" and the "I farm 10s all the time with x troops and only lose 6500 archers" questions and comments - I know. But I'm tired of farming and I'm leaving the game soon, so I figured I might as well attack a few 10s with stuff I had never tried.

battle89.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100125/d4/e4/d4e41cdcb0bfdb8449b032fe81535afb.xml
    if ur leaving then can i,ve ur password if ur not on server 76 then tell me what server ur on and i,ll create an account on that server and then i,ll tell u my name on that server then u can mail me the password please thanks.if it is server 76 my nickname is king tomo 3 if that doesn,t work then try it without spaces

Quote Originally Posted by ma fa View Post
    if ur leaving then can i,ve ur password if ur not on server 76 then tell me what server ur on and i,ll create an account on that server and then i,ll tell u my name on that server then u can mail me the password please thanks.if it is server 76 my nickname is king tomo 3 if that doesn,t work then try it without spaces
    uhh, no. I'm giving my cities to a friend, but I'm not giving anyone my account details.

anyway, heres another pointless attack i just sent

battle89.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100125/dc/61/dc61215d22a041cc6742e52c6120d284.xml

Evony should let me attach more pictures to old posts, that would save me from having 3 posts already in this thread.

battle89.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100125/ac/7e/ac7e57569ab7cf70959b3c139ab95929.xml

Hero attack here was 100. I've lost half this with a 120 attack hero, and above 150 losses go down to about 10K or less. With my main attack hero (255 attack) losses are about 6500 (I don't include the pike, swords, cav, phract with him). Again, this was just curiousity at work, I don't actually send this on a regular basis.

Haha, nice prestige win in that last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boleslav
    Here's my proposal. Let's tie up Haterade and throw him into a lake. If he floats, he's a Sephi alt. If he drowns he's innocent.

lol, its funny to see that all of the fun lvl 10 threads are coming from server 89. myself and foster7444 have done a few too

why just from 89? there are many other servers

Quote Originally Posted by RAJ8430 View Post
    Haha, nice prestige win in that last one.
    lol, it made up for the one before it

lol, why are you asking me? i only play on server 89, therefore is the only server i can vouch for. look around, look at the funny threads from 89. 125k workers vs lvl 10. 125k pikes vs lvl 10. rams vs lvl 10. 2 pults vs lvl 1. 125 balls vs lvl 5. 75 pults vs lvl 5. 16k balls vs lvl 10. foster7444's photoshopped threads, 1 of which is that funny santa attack. now this one. at least this speaks for the creativity level coming server 89

Quote Originally Posted by tlowe1984 View Post
    at least this speaks for the creativity level coming server 89
    Hopefully creativity transfers into troop smarts I'm still waiting for the 80-89 server merge, if it would ever happen.
    <1:4>[Ramos33]: Cherries are freakin gross.
    <1:5>[Cresthaven]: well Ramos, you see these cherries have been soaking in bourbon and are actually quite tastey
    <1:6>[Ramos33]: Thats....interesting. I'm gonna go soak some cherries in chocolate milk and hope for the same result.