Page 63 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 1224

Thread: -Morgana GFX-

  1. #621

    Default

    is't love grand

  2. #622
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekiller View Post
    Thanks morgana for the awesome banner
    No problem, anytime

    Quote Originally Posted by teatotal View Post
    morgana i just wanted to say i love your work i love seeing all the new sigsyou make
    Awww thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic View Post
    Thanx,that was what i was thinking off,the ig to be like

    you got it spot on
    Awesome, I win.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapDoor View Post
    is't love grand
    What can I say, flower power all the way here.

    Fayaz C'MON DOWN!!!


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x.../fayaz-2-1.png


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/fayazAvi.gif
    Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 10-06-2011 at 01:01 PM.

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  3. #623
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    right behind you, dont look back!
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Loved. thanks
    sig is more kool than avatar. but still 9/10

    siggy n avi by a sweety pie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas101 View Post
    Quit looking in the mirror while you are typing

  4. #624
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    am now mobile with my new laptop xD
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    there should be a sig makers hall of fame cause morgan you belong there with sweetp

    Quote Originally Posted by criplockin View Post
    They see me trollin, They hatin...
    One of the original maids that serves the King's bar.

  5. #625
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Evony.com. IT's THE TRUTH!
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Hey Morgan!
    You probably do not remember me at all.

    Could you make me a siggy?
    ~Thanks.

  6. #626
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjoe1 View Post
    Hey Morgan!
    You probably do not remember me at all.

    Could you make me a siggy?
    ~Thanks.
    I will do, did you have anything in mind?

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  7. #627
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Evony.com. IT's THE TRUTH!
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    I will do, did you have anything in mind?
    A patrol of warriors wearing armor is great!
    Text:
    Phoenix
    NA37 iG


    Oh, and I hate to ask something more of someone amazing, but could you make me an avatar that would correspond to the siggy?
    I'd be forever grateful.

  8. #628
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bouncy Castle Heaven
    Posts
    4,699

    Default

    Haider Morgana!!!
    Can I please have a Morgana siggy?!

    Something girly, (because Iz no boy!) aaaaaand Turquoise-ish?
    Text? uhhhhhhm SIMITASTIC!
    Last edited by WarSimi; 10-08-2011 at 07:06 AM.


  9. #629
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Can u make me a sig please.
    Theme:Guy with a defeted army at his foot
    Colour:Red,Black
    Saying:The Guy,Host of TWAM,na38
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/theguyedited.png
    The Guy
    Going to NA44,and need alliance
    Retired on a few worlds
    ALWAYS READY TO KILL!

  10. #630
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet89 View Post
    there should be a sig makers hall of fame cause morgan you belong there with sweetp
    Aww thanks hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjoe1 View Post
    A patrol of warriors wearing armor is great!
    Text:
    Phoenix
    NA37 iG


    Oh, and I hate to ask something more of someone amazing, but could you make me an avatar that would correspond to the siggy?
    I'd be forever grateful.
    O..k bit of tricky one but here's my attempt at a marching army....


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...Sigs/oscar.png


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/oscarAvi.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by WarSimi View Post
    Haider Morgana!!!
    Can I please have a Morgana siggy?!

    Something girly, (because Iz no boy!) aaaaaand Turquoise-ish?
    Text? uhhhhhhm SIMITASTIC!
    Errr my humble offering *runs away*


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...igs/simi-1.png

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    Can u make me a sig please.
    Theme:Guy with a defeted army at his foot
    Colour:Red,Black
    Saying:The Guy,Host of TWAM,na38
    Another challenge, hope this is what you had in mind.


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...igs/theguy.png

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •