Page 70 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 1224

Thread: -Morgana GFX-

  1. #691
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    am now mobile with my new laptop xD
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    did you check out what i posted at the bar?

    Quote Originally Posted by criplockin View Post
    They see me trollin, They hatin...
    One of the original maids that serves the King's bar.

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland Oregon Multnomah University
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Render: A Soldier in a gun fight
    Name: Paingodsson
    Allaince name: (on helmet) Rave
    have on lower right corner NA 30 Ascend
    have somewhere else ( i was thinking very top) BEWARE SS60 I'M BACK! and if u could make it blood red and look like bloods dripping off of it and some bullet holes in it

    if you can do that please and thank you
    Last edited by paingodsson; 11-15-2011 at 05:20 PM.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Creating Perfect Chaos
    Posts
    3,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgan le fay View Post
    only sometimes? Hehe
    :O asdfasdfasdf


    "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

  4. #694
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet89 View Post
    did you check out what i posted at the bar?
    I did, I've replied to it .

    Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post

    :O asdfasdfasdf
    Ahhh I've fulfilled another fantasy of yours

    And Pain, got your request be on it asap.

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Creating Perfect Chaos
    Posts
    3,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    Ahhh I've fulfilled another fantasy of yours
    Nuh uh :P waitwut


    "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

  6. #696
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paingodsson View Post
    Render: A Soldier in a gun fight
    Name: Paingodsson
    Allaince name: (on helmet) Rave
    have on lower right corner NA 30 Ascend
    have somewhere else ( i was thinking very top) BEWARE SS60 I'M BACK! and if u could make it blood red and look like bloods dripping off of it and some bullet holes in it

    if you can do that please and thank you

    Ok I gave it a go....


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...ngodsson-2.png

    Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post

    Nuh uh :P waitwut
    Yeah that's what they all say
    Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 11-16-2011 at 03:46 PM.

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    this game keeps pulling me back....
    Posts
    2,909

    Default

    he said rave on helmet, not rex...just so you know

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

  8. #698
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    he said rave on helmet, not rex...just so you know
    LOL yeah your're right, having a senior moment. Thanks Emma it's been fixed now.

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    this game keeps pulling me back....
    Posts
    2,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    LOL yeah your're right, having a senior moment. Thanks Emma it's been fixed now.
    no problem

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Facebook
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    im going to be baq active here again so i want a new siggy

    Up to u otherthen has to havea girl on it and Have na38


    Make shure its Sexy!!!


    Thanx love ya,
    Angel
    Last edited by =Angel=; 11-16-2011 at 07:37 PM.

    By Morgan Le Fay

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •