Thread: Help with Battle Mechanics?

Default Help with Battle Mechanics?

Hey Guys im a Pretty experienced player, I know the basics of the Mechanics of the game, but i was wondering if someone would be willing to help me understand how the battle engine works, i see alot of guides on it but i get lost in the sea of square roots and division. i just want to learn about the mechanics so i can start fine tuning my layers and attacks to minimize losses.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

There are a great many guides on these forums, both Age II and Age I, that can really help you if you have a desire to learn the game mechanics.

This is a great link to many extremely well written guides on these forums: http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=145536

Be sure to search up how troop movement and range works, as that is probably the best type of knowledge you need if you want to learn what layering would work well where.
    NA24: CELTS - Retired
    NA33: INSOMNIA - Retired
    NA43: Relapse

Quote Originally Posted by Blah99200 View Post
    There are a great many guides on these forums, both Age II and Age I, that can really help you if you have a desire to learn the game mechanics.

This is a great link to many extremely well written guides on these forums: http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=145536

Be sure to search up how troop movement and range works, as that is probably the best type of knowledge you need if you want to learn what layering would work well where.
    Thanks, found what i was looking for, +Rep
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.