Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Server w26

I bet you can guess my in game name.

HM took my lumber city about three or four weeks before the war started, along with my best attack hero while offline. I looked at the market and lumber is nearly 80!

Horsemen know what they are doing, they know how to wage "hilter machine warfare" and we are having to adapt to new ways of fighting. The thought of fighting a computer program designed to heal and comfort automatically, and open your gates if you are being attacked is exhausting. There is no such thing as being offline anymore. You can bet somebody has their keys and is watching the WR. It has become now, more than ever, a battle of who can make the least amount of mistakes.

Can't say I blame them for using bots though. Keeping up with -30 mil food (more or less depending on who your asking) per hour is hard to do by simply playing the game(farming). I see some other alliances also choose to use the bot accounts to feed them billions of food a week. I would love to not have to farm and spend all of my free time building more troops and attacking. Although.. something is tapping at my conscience telling me something aint right about that. Kind of like when I'm coming up on a green light and out of no where it turns yellow...... i punch it and get through only to see a cop flip on his lights. Kind of takes the fun out of driving(playing) you know?

HM will perish- for the record.

oh and btw evony don't merge this server. we like it this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    Can't an old lady just be in a tree without being intensively interrogated?

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful390 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK1X3kNBRZo

lol a little video about XCALIBUR =) pretty funny
    I got one too then :P

This is what happens when you try to deal with HM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwF7n8WyOoU

Thanks Morgan for the awesome signature and avatar!
    <15:28>[NoobTank]: i might not be here for all u know
    <15:29>[smoothme]: true u might b a figment of my constipation
    <15:30>[NoobTank]: dont u mean imagination lol
    <15:30>[smoothme]: oh yeah lol
    <15:30>[NoobTank]: not quite the same thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayr View Post

This is what happens when you try to deal with HM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwF7n8WyOoU

That is absolutely perfect deathslayr.

Quote Originally Posted by alanc709 View Post
    I dont quite use the verbage Ark has me using in the video, but I do hate trying to kill all the bot accounts in Horseman, Mulemen and the rest.
    I believe I coined the phrase F'n Horsesht!!!

I don't know who is useing a bot in mulemen or horsemen but alot of people have been blamed for haveing them coz the person attacking them gets the sh!ts when thay come online when there trying to take a city so u should really get over urself coz i bet naresuan xcal lions ect have more bots then a hole server =/ and no affance but u guys arn't very good at timeing attacks =P and we use tactices so we don't loose over 1mill mech to 1.5mill archers like i see everyday! thats probably why u loose alot just saying!

One more thing its funny when u see 2 people with 5mill and like 25mill mech a person with 2.5mill prestige and loose everything coz thay got angry in worldchat!^
    Last edited by peaceful390; 10-07-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful390 View Post
    I don't know who is useing a bot in mulemen or horsemen but alot of people have been blamed for haveing them coz the person attacking them gets the sh!ts when thay come online when there trying to take a city so u should really get over urself coz i bet naresuan xcal lions ect have more bots then a hole server =/ and no affance but u guys arn't very good at timeing attacks =P and we use tactices so we don't loose over 1mill mech to 1.5mill archers like i see everyday! thats probably why u loose alot just saying!

One more thing its funny when u see 2 people with 5mill and like 25mill mech a person with 2.5mill prestige and loose everything coz thay got angry in worldchat!^

It sounds like your mad Peaceful.

No lol just when u look at the war from my view alot of alliance arn't doing to well and yeah some players in mulemen are getting hit hard but others are getting hit harder do u see my point? =P

Thought i would ask how everyone is doing in the war?

hehehehe

I guess that must be why Mulemen had to ask for peace with Vikings, because they are doing too well. Winners dont beg for peace.

HAHA your jokeing right the only person in vikings that puts up a fight is viking himself and even then its to easy and im pretty sure no one from vikings has attacked us in months and the only person that ever has attacked us is vikings himself so idk what ur going on about? we arn't even friendly with them or going to be half of them are beginners ?
    Last edited by peaceful390; 11-04-2011 at 03:30 AM.