Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Argument to remove/alter the voting system

agreed there........a 4 hour cooldown period after a city comes out of suppression would be a major step forward in stopping the bots that are set up for suppressing cities every 8 hours to stop them being hit.

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

Quote Originally Posted by Eminim View Post
    I mentioned this very same thing approximately three to four months ago.

I do agree that gov serves no purpose, kaymion manipulated votes for months and all he did was comfort 16's to keep them from being taken. As far as I am concerned, gov should go. However while we are discussing fixing things that are broken with the game and hinder fair play. How about putting a limit on colonizing the same as trucing? Colonization is being abused, in Ca1 you cannot attack any targets of importance because most of them stay colonized 24/7. I think getting rid of gov and limiting or eliminating colonization will bring new life and allow for epic battles to take place.
    for sure removing gov would be ok. Yet it's strange to see that the same person who is now pointing fingers at someone else is using the same trick to win the gov the past months.
    If we all would stop using the bots to att/spam 24/7 like em1n1m does with acc's named Japanpimp or Wayne010101 things would be a lot diff. Do not forget you started the namecalling em1n1m
    It should not be hard for evony to see the amount of times 1 ip actually logs the servers when logging tons of acc's. Second it would be best to block that ip and all acc's logd with that ip untill the end of times.
    Same goes with someone using the reverse backdoor glitch to remove 10's of mln's of troops by just sending a 30k scout colonization wave. (Dave if you are interested pm me, i will explain and tell you who we got proof of used this devious glitch to try and get the upperhand because they fail to play the fair way)
    Same goes with the instant truce on acc's. There are a number of acc's that get auto truced the sec 1 single att is send at them, even if it is just a 1scout att. No name calling atm but we all know who uses that bot setting to do it

For the colonization i am not sure that will fix the issue. Sure lot of players can't use tons of alts to draft down anymore, but then they will just take npc12's to draft their alts daily and use bot to keep them safe. So if evony would remove the colonization they also need to remove all the current colonies used for drafting troops atm and remove the tons of troops that are drafted into acc's from alts atm.

But like i stated to start with, fixing the gov will def be a good beginning in removing tons of bots and server lag. At the moment 15k acc's are logd each day just to spin an amulet and do 1 vote then they log off again.
    So let's try to get stuff sorted one step at a time and hope we will get somewhere in the end.

Remove colonization along with gov and let people go back to the killing account business. After all it is a war game, why hide behind a colo loop. We are in full agreement Mr. Tyson.

Remove colonization along with gov and let people go back to the killing account business. After all it is a war game, why hide behind a colo loop. We are in full agreement Mr. Tyson.
    woow i am not sure where you get this info

[World]<15:10>[EM1N1M]: Just got confirmation from evony, thanks to Malicious post they will be removing colonization and the Gov. Woot, woot. Thank you Mal!!!!!

but what i am reading in this forum is not the same em1n1m, last but not least i am not mal you should know better
    Just hope dave will investigate the reverse backdoor you used tons of times to kill so many troops with just 30k scout colonize waves, but we all know you are to afraid to fight real battles. You claim you do not like the cheating but then how come your ip is one of the few logging all the alts to vote in evony please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by richardtyson View Post
    woow i am not sure where you get this info

[World]<15:10>[EM1N1M]: Just got confirmation from evony, thanks to Malicious post they will be removing colonization and the Gov. Woot, woot. Thank you Mal!!!!!

but what i am reading in this forum is not the same em1n1m, last but not least i am not mal you should know better
    Just hope dave will investigate the reverse backdoor you used tons of times to kill so many troops with just 30k scout colonize waves, but we all know you are to afraid to fight real battles. You claim you do not like the cheating but then how come your ip is one of the few logging all the alts to vote in evony please explain.
    I believe that this is not the venue to discuss in game personal issues. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish but I was under the impression that we where discussing removing Gov. I will re-iterate that it sounds like a fabulous idea, I added to that that colonization loop uses as many accounts and bots as you allege voters do. So it sounds to me that since both colonizing a city and or raising loyalty thought gov hinders fair play. Then they should both go, but based on your comments, for some reason you feel that colonization loop by bots is acceptable. Sir you cannot have it both ways, fair play is when people can attack one another and are able to take what they kill. My position has been clear, but i am not sure I understand your position. It sounds to me like someone just pouting, but that is just me and maybe I am just reading too much into your comments. With that said, Evony is a class act game and I am sure that if there was something wrong with the game they would have already addressed it. Real battles can only be fought if gov is removed and colonization is eliminated. Again I am in full agreement with your statements, please keep your personal issues out of the forum as it hinders progress and pollutes the forum and I do believe that this is not the right medium for personal vendettas. If you want to discuss the removal of Gov and the removal of colonization then I am willing to participate, but I will not entertain unwarranted attacks for simply agreeing with your point of view and that of other fine members on this thread.
    Last edited by Eminim; 01-01-2015 at 07:40 PM.

I believe that this is not the venue to discuss in game personal issues. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish but I was under the impression that we where discussing removing Gov. I will re-iterate that it sounds like a fabulous idea, I added to that that colonization loop uses as many accounts and bots as you allege voters do. So it sounds to me that since both colonizing a city and or raising loyalty thought gov hinders fair play. Then they should both go, but based on your comments, for some reason you feel that colonization loop by bots is acceptable. Sir you cannot have it both ways, fair play is when people can attack one another and are able to take what they kill. My position has been clear, but i am not sure I understand your position. It sounds to me like someone just pouting, but that is just me and maybe I am just reading too much into your comments. With that said, Evony is a class act game and I am sure that if there was something wrong with the game they would have already addressed it. Real battles can only be fought if gov is removed and colonization is eliminated. Again I am in full agreement with your statements, please keep your personal issues out of the forum as it hinders progress and pollutes the forum and I do believe that this is not the right medium for personal vendettas. If you want to discuss the removal of Gov and the removal of colonization then I am willing to participate, but I will not entertain unwarranted attacks for simply agreeing with your point of view and that of other fine members on this thread.
    woow that's kinda thick don't you think;
    As i recall correctly you started the name calling and started the personal ingame venues.
    Last but not least there is nothing wrong with the colonization. The idea of that concept works perfect. When you do colonize a city and the player is offline you should give him time to move troops into the city when he or she does come online to fight the suppression battle.
    For sure there is a downfall where now a days a lot of players including you and me and others have access to more then 1 account and can use this cool down time of 8 hrs to get an acc into temp truce without actually using a truce on the acc. But like this exploit of standard game functionality there are tons more used, like using alts to spin hoping to win coins and to use the strats bought/won on wheel on those acc's.
    The colonization is just part of the game as it has always been and there def needs to be a cooldown on it. Afterall there are people among us that are offline to sleep

How to resolve the problem you encounter that you can not hit cpl cities, go after hc's they can't be supressed problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by richardtyson View Post
    woow that's kinda thick don't you think;
    As i recall correctly you started the name calling and started the personal ingame venues.
    Last but not least there is nothing wrong with the colonization. The idea of that concept works perfect. When you do colonize a city and the player is offline you should give him time to move troops into the city when he or she does come online to fight the suppression battle.
    For sure there is a downfall where now a days a lot of players including you and me and others have access to more then 1 account and can use this cool down time of 8 hrs to get an acc into temp truce without actually using a truce on the acc. But like this exploit of standard game functionality there are tons more used, like using alts to spin hoping to win coins and to use the strats bought/won on wheel on those acc's.
    The colonization is just part of the game as it has always been and there def needs to be a cooldown on it. Afterall there are people among us that are offline to sleep

How to resolve the problem you encounter that you can not hit cpl cities, go after hc's they can't be supressed problem solved
    I am glad you mentioned Hc's, that brings another excellent point. In addition to removing the overly abused colonization, it would help if heroes are made a little more resilient and less prone to defect. The few Hc's that happen to have troops are defended by Intel heroes, their bots are so efficient that heroes are captured and dismissed instantly. Often times heroes are lost within two or three hits on the HC's. Again if one is not able to attack a target due to lacking 100 heroes then how can one eliminate opponents? So thank you gain, you have raised three excellent points and again in full agreement with them. To recap, Evony should Remove gov, remove colonization. Putting colonization on cool down will allow players to keep a city truced for 12 hours and colonized for the next 8 giving people a small window to attack. The game is not called Farmville, this is Evony and one should be able to attack without all these obstacles. Finally making the heroes a little more durable will go a long way. Thank you again for raising a great point and for attempting to promote fair play Mr. Tyson. I do believe that we are being plagued by similar problems, It is refreshing to finally be able to find a common ground.
    Last edited by Eminim; 01-01-2015 at 08:11 PM.

mister em1n1m i never said we do not have common grounds on some topics.
    But i do believe that it won't be fair to remove the cooldown time on smaller players, they need time to move troops in to win the suppr battle. And for the rest truces aren't around a lot anymore, so if you hit an acc they will lose 1 truce every time they truce. Last i recalled you can no longer obtain a truce via the fb gifts so in the end they will run out by playing hide and seek.
    About you evony statement, the game is also not called "attack" evony. You want to play your game like others want to play their game, you can't force others that they play like you want them to play. It's just like life deal with the diversity of people and their opinions and their way of doing stuff.
    If you want to attack people then find people that are willing to play that same way and port on them, but do not complain about others that do not want to attack and defend in the quantity you want to attack and defend.
    There is no rule in the evony game that tells people they need to use their troops when someone ports on them, sometimes someone wants to defend and another time the same person has real-life stuff to do and needs some time off

oh one thing i forgot you know you can counter the colonization by forcing their gates open, it gives you another 30min window to attack. No colonization hit will win when gates are open and troops are inside.

For the part of loosing the lvl100's, i agree it's stupid; there is no way telling when a lvl100's is lost even with 100loy it can still be capped but that's something Dave will need to look into and hopefully comeback with an answer that can satisfy us.

And you forget one big other issue. The empty hc's. There are tons of empty hc's on all servers just sitting there drafting troops from reds and moving the troops into a warcity. But when people port on those hc's their bots do nothing but comfort and if it happens to fail the speechtext will kick in. Comforting should to have a cooldown time to make stuff more interesting (maybe make loy drop go faster so bot doesn't have time to move enough food in for comforting; just a thought)

But like i said in the beginning let us first focus on hoping to get the gov stuff sorted then move to next topics, evony staff will prob be overloaded with issues already and can't ask miracles of them they are human (or i hope) afterall
    Last edited by richardtyson; 01-01-2015 at 09:06 PM.

and we're done here. Take the sniping back and forth back to the game.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm